What Is The Best + 🐐 Chocolate Bar In The World?

did they have salted caramel tim tams?

i think they were my choice

Like a penguin bar I think. I can remember them being all the go in hostels throughout Australia in 05, mainly among the Irish. I’ve developed a bit of a sweet tooth since but never really bothered and I’m not a tea drinker.

The likes of @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy would regard himself as well travelled because he has munched on a tim tam. … He has also eaten the chocolate bar with the same name.

1 Like

:clap:

The Wispa is the most overrated chocolate bar in the world. Nothing worse than a bar of just chocolate, no crunch , no caramel, no nougat, nothing.

I just had a double decker for the first time in years. It was gorgeous.

2 Likes

Lunchtime treat today

Huge fan of these at the moment

4 Likes

My one loves them I think they are fucking mank myself!

1 Like

The price of Chocolate Bars has increased a bit in recent years.

It’s usually around €1.40 or 1.50 now for anything decent. :confused:

Tesco do a 6 pack of Freddo’s for 1.50 mate. Delish.

Old timer alert,
The old frys have a real hold on a particular generation, my old lad loved them and he’d be 70 if he were alive, like the richies after dinner mints and the milky moos.
Double decker is a quality bar @Juhniallio, the boost is great as well
Picked up a five pack of these fellas last night and I’m enjoying one now, pictorial proof provided

i

The keyboard will be even stickier than usual now

8 Likes

Am I the only TFK user using the “Dark” theme?

Seems everyone is using the “Minima” theme!

Hi bro

1 Like

They are lovely. Brought a big one to the cinema at weekend when I went to see Star Wars

1 Like

Phenomenally underrated. @ChocolateMice was a divil for them. The fat cunt found a loophole in a vending machine that was spitting them out for 10 cents and was gourging himself on them daily

2 Likes

#metoo

Great days — I mugged the vending machine guy off big time for 6 months — Cunts to a man those vending machine pricks.

4 Likes

:eek: