šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø What the fuck is wrong with people?

Thatā€™s like paedophiles doing whatever in order to get close to children.

1 Like

Surprising nobody has commented on the link between the killer and the victimā€™s father. Seems like it was almost an act of reprisal after a drug deal soured.

A 10 pound drug deal?

2 Likes

ā€œThe jury heard the teenager previously bought cannabis from Aleshaā€™s father, Robert MacPhail, but the pair fell out five months before her death over an unpaid Ā£10 drug debt.ā€

He then went to buy more weed the night of her death (presumably from the victims father?). Heā€™s told him to fuck off and in his drunken.state, the perpetrator has reached in through a window and grabbed the victim.

I thereā€™s a little more to this story. Not sure what. The father and his girlfriend donā€™t appear to be model citizens.

Agreed. Not sure itā€™s a reason for such a reprisal mind you.

1 Like

The wisdom of psychopaths is a good book about it

They can have high cognitive empathy and a high sense of what other people are feeling and use that to their advantage but they have low compassionate empathy so donā€™t have any connection to the emotions of others.

1 Like

thereā€™s no such thing as evil really -
[/quote]

This talk is from the make believe land you speak of

There is not enough religion in the world.

Open your hearts.

God bless you all.

2 Likes

BOOM!

Youā€™ve got it there

This is not a recent phenomenon. Nor is it one predicated on exposure to evil.

This is a case from the 1970s I came across recently. Evil by nature or environmental factors? I still cannot make up my mindā€¦

3 Likes

Could be a case of life imitating art, The Exorcist novel and upcoming film version later that year would have been big news at the time especially in Catholic Ireland, id say the minds of religious obsessed teens in Ireland during the early 70s were easily manipulated. Just a theory.

3 Likes

That is one mental story, fucked up from top to bottom.

Bloody hell. I grew up literally a couple of pucks of a hurling ball from there, went to mass in that church as a kid and went to the same school as the perpetrator of that incident and I can honestly say I had no idea that such a thing ever happened.

Both. First of all you have to be a psychopath to kill another human being like that and a pretty extreme one. Itā€™s well established that the wiring of a psychopaths brain is different (genetics) and they simply donā€™t feel compassion, empathy, etc. How bad they turn out is environmental, the worst psychopaths experienced abuse and depravity in their upbringing, unsurprising as they were reared by psychopaths.

The common thread here seems to be Opus Dei, everyone seems to have been a member, the victims family, the murderers family, all the way up to be judge. Opus Dei are the Roman Catholic equivalent of the Taliban.

So itā€™s environmental :smile:

You really do look extremely sad when you go back and edit your post 10 minutes later just to include a smiley.

Rent free, mate, rent free.

Believe half off what you see and none of what you read on TFK

God bless you all.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s called empathy mate, you wouldnā€™t get it.
Even after the fact.

Iā€™m pretty sure your idea of empathy is a shampoo.

Itā€™s a pity clare daly hadnā€™t heard of empathy thenā€¦

1 Like