šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø What the fuck is wrong with people?

From scanning through the story, itā€™s clear Bale was abusedā€¦ A common theme also.

God almighty thatā€™s a hard piece, wtf was going on there?never heard of any of this before now,that lunatic Lorcan ?

I had to turn the radio off everytime this case came up it was so savage. I hope this bastard is brutally murdered

1 Like

Were these boys found again?

October 4, 1969: Two local boys (John Dillon of Hollyville Lawn and Franz van Cauwelart of Hollyville Lawn) are reported missing. It is stated that ā€œthe boys were seen playing in a field just behind the estate and when they did not return the alarm was raised by Mr van Cauwelaert around 8 oā€™clock. Mr and Mrs Dillon were on pilgrimage to Lourdes at the time.ā€

In the comments section of the article it is suggested that they did turn up some time later. One of the boys appears to have come to the attention of the GardaĆ­ much later in lifeā€¦

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/council-worker-told-alan-shatter-to-fk-off-back-to-west-bank-in-antisemitic-emails-31511155.html

My wee lassie came out of school in very bad form- sheā€™s asking me about this carry on, supposedly one of her friends wonā€™t shut up about it.

Crazy shite that crap

Youd want to letting the school know about that shit lad

2 Likes

Definitely.

1 Like

We were given literature about this today, I meant to read it but left it in school, sounds shit.

Its scary shit

1 Like

Thatā€™s fucking sick, surely the school need to be aware of that and confront head on. Announcements, letters to parents.

2 Likes

TFK needs to up itā€™s game here.

If it was an Adidas catalog youā€™d have brought it home, you cunt.

26 Likes

Ah lovely.

Christ, that is good

Iā€™d decided to ignore it to be honest and put its lameness down to lack of practice, hopefully heā€™ll be back to his best soon enough, a bit of batting practice is no harm

Iā€™ll read the rest of that in the morning and let ye know what to do about the momo

Youā€™re livid.

4 Likes

Irate

4 Likes