🤷‍♂️ What the fuck is wrong with people?

Ooooft

Haven’t seen a headshot like that here for a long time.

Warmed my heart so it did. Effortless yet destructive in it’s effect.

1 Like

Hitting him right where it hurts the most. Merciless

The whole Momo thing is a hoax, going around the internet for months.

It’s stupid and reckless for the Gardaí and schools to be issuing warnings on this. It’s giving legitimacy to a ridiculous playground rumour and could inspire a devious child to frighten another by attempting to pose as the character.

2 Likes

Agreed

A lot of shit. No surprise @glenshane is hysterical though

What? What’s a Momo?

A cowardly has been

This shit again today. The wee fella stalled at the door of the classroom today, in hindsight something was wrong. This evening he came home saying he had to kill himself, sobbing away to himself.
It turns out another lad is telling him he has to say it twice a day for three days and then he has to do it. There are “loads of ways” apparently…
I’m keeping him off tomorrow and making an appointment with the head. I suspect a big part of the problem is the teacher. The other kid involved seems to be running the show- filling the vacuum left by the teacher.
My lad has no access to the internet unless it’s supervised

1 Like

How in the fuck is this the teacher’s fault?! I completely understand you’re angry and worried, I would be too. But going in blaming the teacher is first of all wrong as fuck and second of all it’ll only piss them off and get their back up.

It’s a long story. There are only ten kids in the class. The teacher is bone idle and seems to resent the kids even being there.
The lad in question seems to have remarkable leeway in deciding to talks to who etc etc. I was a teacher myself. It’s the sort of thing i’d have been aware of. I’m reluctant to criticise a ateacher who’s putting in any sort of honest shift but she’s had the benefit of the doubt once too often

Holy fuck, sorry to hear that mate. Hope the poor little fella is ok.

9 Likes

Guards and Teachers; power tripping, self entitled cunts.

2 Likes

He’ll be grand but he’ll not be going back into that enviroment without some changes taking place. Where does an 8 year old even get a notion of shit like that. Brave new world i suppose.

1 Like

Thetes nothin brave about the new world boss

1 Like

From now in I’m rearing my kids on a diet of westerns, ‘The Beano’ , ‘Where Eagles Dare’ and 70% Bach/15% Mozart/15% John Coltrane. They’ll have a dog and a bit of g double a, just for balance. That leaves 10% for homework i think.

1 Like

This is exactly the problem with the media and authorities turning this into a hysteria, feeding the notion oxygen. Guaranteed the kid talking about it has become obsessive over it due to the scaremongering reports.There wouldn’t be half the talk about this among kids if it wasn’t all over the news or the subject of solemn warnings.

It was all the talk among kids before it ever made the news here unfortunately. The kids are miles ahead of us in that regard but the nature of the hoax is what’s disturbing, terrifying kids into not telling an adult and how to do away with themselves. Like ffs…

That isn’t my concern. I suspect tbe kid in question doesn’t listen to the news, or read the papers. Most likely picked it up on minecraft, youtube etc.

1 Like

Fair enough, you know the lie of the land.