🤷‍♂️ What the fuck is wrong with people?

You’re fucking dead right, shower a cunts

1 Like

Talk to that kid’s parents.

1 Like

Haven’t a clue who they are, the kid arrives and leaves in a taxi

@blake, I’m confused by your stance here. Are you saying it should have been ignored and swept away or something? I only heard about this yolk for the first time on Sunday so have no clue how long it’s been around for.

I’d say the horse has long bolted whether it was originally a ball of shite or not

Jesus. Not @Mac’s horse as well!

The kids know about it from Minecraft, YouTube and other games etc. Not the fuckin news. It only made the news because kids are frightened out of their minds about it

You were watching friday the 13th when you were 8? And i should sort it out by punching someone?

1 Like

If the teacher is a dick, go to the school principal. Tell him what’s going on. Tell him you feel the teacher is a dick.

1 Like

Those will be my exact words!

Best of luck with it. I hope your kid is ok. Sounds horrible.

2 Likes

Thanks mate. He’s grand- and he’ll be going into a school where the kids play tig or hoof around a football at break, not goad one another to god knows what. If that makes him a snowflake so be it.

1 Like

Sure it’s easier to blame the teacher. Can the young fella fight.? Train him to throw a punch in that bully kids mouth, the teacher the be the ref. He’ll learn somthing the don’t learn on Minecraft and YouTube then.

It’s harmless bantz i know but I doubt that he can fight. I bring him to katate for coordination, but he hasn’t an aggressive bone in his body.
What’s going on is downright insidious and weird. I moved him to the school because they had an autism unit. It was a great move-mainly because of the teacher- this is a different teacher though.

Did you even know what suicide meant when you were eight?

No, but I remember saying something like that to my mother back in the day, she gave out to me and I had to stay in my room for half the day. I never said it again. I didn’t know that autism was an issue also. Sorry to hear that. Iv experience in dealing with autism, this sounds like it’s very innocent stuff been said. Is moving school an option,? Happiness is everything to a kid, best of luck tomorrow. Lay down the law.

2 Likes

You’re grand. It’s fuck all to do with autism really. The other kid seems to have enough emotional intelligence to keep the other kids dancing to his tune. Harmless enough until it isn’t harmless enough. I’m taking no chances.

1 Like

That’s fucking awful, WTF is going on ?

It’ll pass,my kid now 16 had it for 1year( mental goading , demeaning etc) over it,bully himself had major issues at home,da beating mum- etc etc, eventually I got wind- school v pro active ,guy asked to leave( physically my boys no problem,black belt in Tae Kwon do,but felt shit ref the constant goading)your kid won’t even remember this awful carry on in a year or so,my boys flying now.p.s. took me months to relaise what was going on,hope and sure it’ll work out once the school and parents are onside

2 Likes

I wouldnt sweat it mate. When I was about 8 I was doing some homework at the kitchen table while my mother was doing some chores around the place when I let out a ‘where’s my rubber johnny’ when looking for my eraser. Obviously I hadnt a clue and had picked it up from a loose mouthed kid in the class … my mother set me right and that was that and I turned out fine.

6 Likes