What will 2020 be remembered for when we look back on it in years to come

17 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Minister for Health Simon Harris and his 18 other Covid viruses.

1 Like

Remembering Andrew Weatherall here. Andrew passed over to the other side in 2020. This is a neglected minor classic.

2 Likes

JP has been the main sponsor of Limerick GAA since 2005. Limerick didn’t win an All Ireland til 2018.

You’re talking rubbish, pal.

1 Like

You just assumed I was referencing Limerick, pal.

Tom Brady leading another team to the playoffs… Something he has done every year he was fit since 2002.

Of course you were. You replied to a post about Limerick/Dublin ruling with an iron fist, speaking about how money is buying all Irelands.

We get it. People don’t like a new upstart who are successful. You’ll get used to it.

As for the gym monkeys comment…it’s as if you think Limerick are all braun with little hurling ability. It’s pathetic really.

2 Likes

It’ll take years for scholars and historians to understand 2020 (philosophers like myself already have it pretty much worked out). The current generation(s) won’t have the humility or inkling to even try. Someday, decades from now twelve year old school children will be asked to discuss how a bad flu, a photograph of some diggers, demographically selected politicians, a public clamour for ventilators and a couple of over inflated civil service doctors could bring western civilisation to its knees…12 year old school children in china of course. Irish school children will be working in iridium mines, their gender dysphoria and mental health concerns a distant memory.
The answer of course, for anyone interested, is ‘the internet’

1 Like

How the fuck did I miss? A belated RIP

Clearly Andrew didn’t possess a few acres lying up against your own

2 Likes

:smiley: :laughing: