What's your suit rotation policy?

Good luck with your treatment for diabetes.

With these revalations I think Totti can kiss goodbye to his chances of winning New Poster of The Year.

I am surely a shoe in for it now :pint:

I think my ability to flip the tables on the unhealthy cheap-suited, heavily-stocked posters in the aftermath of some low and classless posts have reaffirmed my position.

Some lads here think its better to have a new €70 shirt every day when I cut about in the finest high-end Italian designer suits and shirts. It seems quite obvious to me that I don’t suffer the same rudimentary perspiration which many of you are hereby implicitly admitting. This is why I am better than you.

:clap:

Sure he’s from the arse end of Fermanagh or Armagh or somewhere what would you expect? Unreal that he only changes his shirt twice a week still though even if he is an unreconstructed bogman of the highest order

These Totti revelations have absolutely sickened and stunned me. Wearing the same shirt 2 or 3 days in succession should result in jail time. It is criminal behaviour quite frankly.

His carefully cultivated self-image of a cultured individual influenced by Italian trends has been shattered. He is now coming across as a wildman from Bandit Country who doesn’t know how to behave when confronted by civilised society. He responds by continuing to wear the same €10 shirt and tie set that he bought in Dunnes for weeks on end. It’s sad to see.

Disappointing partitionist attitude here.

I’d say it’s far from hygiene some of our south of Ireland provincial posters were raised.

I used to work with a lad from Waterford who used to go in to Dunnes every Saturday and buy a cheap white shirt and a pair of underpants. That was it with him and laundry for the week. He’d wear the same shirt and kacks all week. He’d chuck the shirt and the jocks in the bin every week and start afresh the following Saturday.

Then there was the lad from Stokes Kennedy Crowley who got to work and noticed blood on his shirt from shaving. He got out the bottle of tippex, dabbed some on the collar to cover the stain and continued about his daily business.

:clap:

Good improvisation. Typical of us Stokes Kennedy Crowley alumni.

You really have to laugh at the embittered ramblings of the sweaties here. You try to paint me as uncultured when ye contain an embarrassing reaction to warmer climates and tempratures and are predisposed by an incessant need to change your middle-of-road quality shirts. This is what is fuelling the sniping of you guys.

I want you to guys to think of me tomorrow at 12.30pm as you are sweating profusely, itching for the day to end so you can get home and remove your sweat-drenched shirt, I’ll be there cooly sauntering aroud in a nice fresh shirt, looking dapper as ever and acquiring the attention of all my lovestruck female colleagues.

Drip, drip, lads.

:lol:

Yeah whatever Mr Smelli[quote=“Mr. Totti, post: 635599”]
You really have to laugh at the embittered ramblings of the sweaties here. You try to paint me as uncultured when ye contain an embarrassing reaction to warmer climates and tempratures and are predisposed by an incessant need to change your middle-of-road quality shirts. This is what is fuelling the sniping of you guys.

I want you to guys to think of me tomorrow at 12.30pm as you are sweating profusely, itching for the day to end so you can get home and remove your sweat-drenched shirt, I’ll be there cooly sauntering aroud in a nice fresh shirt, looking dapper as ever and acquiring the attention of all my lovestruck female colleagues.

Drip, drip, lads.

[/quote]

Great stuff. Totti by name, totti by nature. :clap:

Oh dear. The irony coming from a guy who smells so bad he has to change his shirt every day!

In fairness, there is some truth to that. I grew up on a farm, and personal hygiene wouldn’t really have been seen as a high priority. However, as I moved into adulthood and into a city environment, I adapted superbly and developed into the suave and sophisticated man I am today. A bit like Don Draper really.

Au contraire. The reason I smell so beautiful is that I have a daily hygiene routine that I adhere to rigidly.

As a matter of interest would you get out of the shower and put on a shirt that you had worn yesterday?[quote=“Mr. Totti, post: 635602”]

Oh dear. The irony coming from a guy who smells so bad he has to change his shirt every day!

[/quote]

Yes as I do not secrete sweat in the Irish climate, this is due to my Italian genes. I also don’t exhibit nervousness or anxiousness under pressure, I would attribute this to my upbringing in south Armagh. My shirts are in a continuous state of freshness.

P.S. if your hygiene is so good, why would you need to change a shirt you’ve only worn for a couple of hours? Maybe your hygiene is not all its cracked up to be.

[quote=“Mr. Totti, post: 635605”]

P.S. if your hygiene is so good, why would you need to change a shirt you’ve only worn for a couple of hours? [/quote]

Why do you only wear your shirt for 2 hours a day? I presume most on here would have their shirt on for 10 hours+ a day

I am speaking in the vernacular of the people Louie.

I don’t

Totti’s attempts to defend the indefensible wreak of desperation. He’s starting to get a little bit shirty too.