Whatsapp

yeah I think you have to get a new phone that would be compatable with the software as well. If your phone isnt compatible you have to buy a piece of kit that makes it work, think that could be about €40. Whatsapp is really only for very technical people like @treatystone and the like.

Its a pity they dont make it just like another way of texting, and had it on google play store or the IOS app store and made it really really simple.

1 Like

[QUOTE=“Turenne, post: 1028722, member: 232”]I guess Ireland is just a few years behind everyone else.

Why in the fuck do you have to sign up to a package to get it over there? You can’t just download it for free from the app store?[/QUOTE]

No, you also need to send them two passport size photographs as part of the application. It’s bizarre to say the least.

1 Like

They also need to be signed by the local peace commissioner/commissioner of oaths

Fuck dat lads. 2 much assL.

They’ve only recently introduced this

whatsapp is class…great way of sending videos and pictures…

[QUOTE=“Turenne, post: 1028722, member: 232”]I guess Ireland is just a few years behind everyone else.

Why in the fuck do you have to sign up to a package to get it over there? You can’t just download it for free from the app store?[/QUOTE]
Jesus Mary and Joseph.

Some lads are extremely guilable.

Whats app?

coming over the hill

Thats deranged. You just ‘dl’ it for free here like facebook messenger.

The mobile phone providers here lobbied the government to restrict it (I believe). I’ve heard that in other countries it has taken a big chunk from their profits.

I got a new 5 S last week and apparently there is a way of getting it on that by blocking your SIM somehow but I’m fairly clueless at that stuff. Pretty annoying as it’s basically free texts from what I understand.

Is it true that the word “fuck” auto corrects to fcuk on whatsapp ?

fcuk off you roaster stoner cunt

Please retract that unprovoked attack. I am anti whatsieapp & I am anti roasters.

One of the lads here put me onto this other thing, Viper… Supposed to be the same thing as whatsapp and it can be downloaded I think.

Viper is very gay.

I have tinder on my phone but it is broke, can’t seem to swipe right on it

me and my bessiers DB & EG are always catching up on viber