When hoops were kings

your the fool for been from an urban area & liking a rural sport riddled with paedophiles-mong

Fcuk off back to the Malahide marina you west brit cunt…and stop hanging out with those rough boys behind the goals at rover’s matches…you’ve nothing in common with them…:thumbsup:

& you have nothing in common with muldoons except that your scumbag estate has loads of horses running wild there

you know nothing of my background…where do i start?..My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical…

why would you even go to the bother to post that tripe -

Huh?..its copy and paste you absolute mong…:confused:

but why would you bother to post it- its cringeful - what were you thinking

Huh?..

+1

I must draw your attention to the fact that you have gone 3 posts without saying one of the following ‘muldoon’ ‘paedo’ ‘fiddlesticks’‘gga’…quick emptyhead you’ll lose your reputation…

&

thats 4…you in rehab?

+1…

Huh?..

:rolleyes:

:smiley:

:rolleyes:

super stuff:D

super stuff:D[/QUOTE]

:smiley:

http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/rolleye/rolleye0010.gif

I don’t care what anyone says - NCC’s posts are always valued, insightful, and full of knowledge