When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

5 minutes ago

4 Likes

Blazed. Fuck you Ted Cruz.

Just paid a visit to whitey city

2 Likes

Are we still talking about @Fagan_ODowd’s prostate tablets? It’s surely more of an aresehole’s drug.

2 Likes

A few lines in the morning are great after a hard night. To take the edge off things

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWGi1k1BHV0

1 Like

I had Morphine in May 2009 after undergoing reconstructive surgery on my ACL.

I paid a tenner each for them, you thieving cunt!

1 Like

took 80mg of prednisone at 0530
high as a fking kite here
im typing at a ferocious speed,

i remember been really really sick on morphine after a modified lothropsy in 2010
best painkiller of all time is codeine
i usally just take them with 7up, u then drift into this utter bliss of oblivion

3 Likes

The truth always comes out. And you might even get a ‘nice post’ award.

Nothing inconsistent in those posts. Merely hadn’t the energy to fully explain while in the depths on Saturday morning.

Nice to know you’re following my movements though @ironmoth

1 Like

not sure if intentional…

Ah here. Obviously intentional. I won’t be logging every single pun for the gimps on here who can’t tell…

1 Like

:clap: Your shit is my bread and butter.

@carryharry @feck_it has the quality of weed changed in the past few years…is it much stronger now? Do you ever see pollen floating around?

That’s a very unscientific study pal. Describing the state of being high is subjective and the answer from a small sample is highly unreliable. It’s a bit like asking @carryharry or the other Tipp dimwits (not implying harry is a dimwit) how the feeling when Shane Maloney’s point sailed over the bar compares to the losses to Kilkenny in recent years.

I think the general consensus on the question is that every time a study of THC content is done it goes up. The studies can’t actually keep up with the pace of genetic engineering going on. Most of the popular strains over here anyway are pushing up on 30% THC or mind melting levels. The mix of the cannabinoids is obviously important as well.

2 Likes

Last weekend

Thank you for figuring out what I was asking and answering dude!

Was of my face last night on mdma. Proper stuff never got as good in Ireland or in any of shit holes I used to go on holidays in Spain or Greece. Great vibe altogether. Woke up earlier still utterly fucked. Pounded the whiskey and a few guinness and a couple of a lines of coke. The whole night ahead of me. Unreal.

1 Like