When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

If you read Narconomics it lays out in great detail how the drug distribution industry has changed in recent years. An awful lot of drug dealers are doing exactly as you say.

It wouldn’t be delivered from Columbia you numpty.

so it’s untraceable right up until the post office?

that’s what shithead said.

2 Likes

100 a gram when you’re buying ten of them is nonsense given what’s on the market. The quality might also seem high to some tosser from the back arse of limerick but I doubt it’s even better than what’s available to anyone with a good source. From Colombia my hole. And these guys assume the risk of holding 10 grams. Absolute horseshit.

Pretty much yes and even then the gardai would need to prove someone in the house it was delivered to had ordered it. You can’t be responsible for something someone might send you in the post if there’s no proof you ordered it.

Nobody mentioned student villages except you.

I suppose even if there was 5 of ye in the house and a shared laptop they couldn’t prove who used the laptop or ordered it

Apparently those websites are more professionally run than the likes of Amazon etc. The purity levels are vouched for by reviews etc. They even offer refunds etc to avoid bad reviews.

yeah but that’s the problem I see with it right. If you’ve got a repeating pattern of packages coming in to the house from the same source and they are on it. You are fucked.

The cops aren’t thick. They know more than most people think they do.

If they catch you in possession it doesn’t matter how untraceable you are

I can only speak for lads I know. They would do anything for better quality coke and this is what they happened on. I’m not sure you realise how bad the stuff is in general in Ireland.

Use a VPN along with Tor and you should be alright regarding tractability on the laptop anyway

1 Like

Having an unopened letter sitting in your house that was addressed to someone else wouldn’t be considered in your possession I’d imagine.

That is why they move the house you dumb fuck.

getting searched with a bag of coke in your arse pocket as you head out is.

Timing.

These boys aren’t disciplined enough to make money off their own supply.

They’ll be getting banged up the arse in Portlaoise in six months time

next door, same estate, same area, different county?

You still have packages being delivered from the same source to, the same destination, paper trail

They probably won’t but they’ll get caught and get a fright.

Where’s my apology you grumpy cunt. You are after tagging me 3 times for asking @anon32894817 a simple question! I’m going around seething all morning because of it. Even worse I had a scathing response typed out earlier and that proxy glitch ( fao @Rocko) in the system wouldn’t let me post it.

1 Like

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vv73pj/7-ways-the-cops-will-bust-you-on-the-dark-web

I’m not sure you realise that you know fuck all and you have repeatedly used this thread to show yourself up and the biggest loser on this site.