When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

yeah financing murderers, exploiters and scum bags so he can act like a jumped up prick down the localā€¦

Wild.

I hope him and his mates all end up inside in Portlaoise. theyā€™ll get some education in there

1 Like

They stop fake ghd hair straighteners

Itā€™s not but @anon78624367 @glasagusban and @anon61956325 have it out for me. The hound me in groups because they can back up or validate any of their opinions. They are like Peter Pan and the lost boys. Falling over each other backwards. When the dusts settles @backinatracksuit tends to come in and tries being smart before making a total fool out of himself.

You can get them at Kilmallock Mart on bank holiday Monday!

Iā€™d say 2 or 3.

Yourself and @Julio_Geordio are protesting too much mate

@backinatracksuit

weā€™re lambasting him againā€¦

stop telling lies and acting the billy big bollox on the internet so you prick

I said they have no idea youā€™re using Tor if you are tunnelled through a VPN. Since then you been flailing around.

Itā€™s not illegal to mask yourself on the internet. Iā€™d say a large percentage of people are permanently behind a VPN nowdays.

Here comes @Ambrose_McNulty

I have never hounded you, you fantasist.

Just wire us the money and send on your address ffs.

The pms and whatā€™s app groups are flying. The two boys spent their morning arguing with a 22 year old sbout coke.

so youā€™re 22. Another piece of information for the criminal investigation

Iā€™d sleep with one eye open mate

I mean youā€™ve had a complete meltdown here :rofl:

1 Like

imagehttps://giphy.com/gifs/baby-scary-crying-HJTBvT7cTQqFq

1 Like

Out of interest, what would the lads cut the coke with before selling it on?

Odlums

3 Likes

Baking soda I think.

1 Like

Apple singing like a canary here

Iā€™m cool mateā€¦

If I was you Iā€™d be widening my arsehole with a cucumberā€¦ Itā€™ll be easier on you in Portlaoise