When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

talcum powder

@anon32894817 is only 22 and heā€™s dishing out Internet beating to lads in their mid forties like @backinatracksuit and @anon78624367 . Itā€™s a fair achievement all the same. :clap: :clap:

11 Likes

Very small amounts processed in Columbia these days. The labs are mostly in Central American countries like Honduras and thatā€™s where the finished product ships from. It all emanates from Columbia and Peru though

1 Like

When heā€™s not dishing out internet beatings heā€™s dishing out winning 25/1 tips. Where would you meet the likes of him.

10 Likes

so an internet beating is telling lies on the internet, acting the billy big bollocks, getting called out on it and then crying like a bitch that he is being hounded?

with the occasional ā€œeveryone is rattled, thrown inā€

Good to know

Youā€™re new enough around here obviously.

5 Likes

semi new.

I went away and came back a broken man

2 Likes

Acting the billy big boloxed :joy::joy: I was tagged twice in this thread, hadnā€™t posted in months and was asked a few simple questions which I answered you clown.

telling a public forum you buy cocaine from Colombia on the internet. chop it and sell it on is the epitome of Billy Big Bollocksism mate.

also, Walter Mitty-ism

Iā€™ll be in goat for another hour mate. Iā€™m sipping on a pint bottle of cider finishing a steak. Iā€™ve a ted baker baker travel bag and thereā€™s two French girls just after sitting down beside me. Iā€™ll be in leopardstown for the evening before possibly finishing my night in kielys or keoghs depending on company. If you want to chat hurling, drugs or whatever you are more than welcome. The only favour Iā€™d ask is not to mention in front of the girls we met on the Internet. They might not like that.

13 Likes

We know that ā€”Most of that dar web stuff is sold / posted from Europeā€¦ Iā€™m not questioning the purchasing of it - Itā€™s the direct from Colombia part thatā€™s bullshit but your man has dug in now and wont be changing his story.

So your admitting coke comes from Colombia but are denying the fact people can buy coke from Colombia. Good to know.

We all know where Coke comes from, mate ā€¦ claiming to get it delivered from Colombia to your front door in an envelope is a completely different thing you langer.

@anon78624367

None of the above may be true, but isnā€™t it better then a post from @backinatracksuit droning on about a nice egg mayonnaise he made with the kids. Credit where itā€™s due.

18 Likes

Iā€™ve skipped past the last 150 odd posts on this thread but a few things:

• Yes a lot of drugs bought on the internet comes from Europe and elsewhere.
  • Yes some of it is shit.
  • Thatā€™s why you can rate the sender.
  • A gram of coke costs about 2 quid in Colombia.
  • Anyone can buy 5 grammes and sell to somebody in Europe for 100 quid and make a nice profit.
  • That person isnā€™t necessarily a drug kingpin.

Fucking idiots.

5 Likes

Thanks for that Colombo.

1 Like

That is true but knowing full well @anon78624367 and @anon61956325 had a meltdown today googling and typing all morning over a few posts is satisfying.

1 Like

Good for you mate. Itā€™s the little things in lifeā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d concentrate on the French birds, the cider or the steak there rather than spoofing about windups that are only happening in your head.

I know whatā€™s after happening here.

Heā€™s been watching Mr Robot and Narcos on his laptop in his mothers house and is after dreaming up a fantasy based on a crossover of both.

Heā€™s somehow managed to slip in the Adare version of James Bond as well. A Ted Baker travel bag, cider and steak, with 2 French birds.

1 Like