When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

Awful carry on. Iā€™m sure it was a bit of ball hopping though

1 Like

Ah lads, thatā€™s an outstanding effort. Sheer seeth & quality put downs. :clap::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Throw on the cloak & pull the plug, @Rocko

7 Likes

Simply fascinating to watch

Whatā€™s the purity of coke be used in Ɖire

100% pure wanker.

3 Likes

Depends. Average street deals 10% Iā€™d say

Would 60/70% exist on the market if so is it more expensive, if so is it better to have it pure than mixed with baking soda or whatever

I snorted the back off a dirty bag of speed in the old Jurys inn around 2004,felt like shit days after it,got a lift home to the Well of some Adare lad in a Nissan micra who in my head was going well over 100 but in reality it was nearer 50 while that gloopy after drip ran down my throat,a horrible depressing drug.

3 Likes

And fine women there that night ready to be rodeā€¦

Villiers fanny not worth the ear ache! :joy:

Last weekend. I put liquid in my body which altered my mind, slurred my speech slightly, prevented me from sleeping properly and gave me a headache and a depressive mood the day after. Lager it was called.

I doubt it. Iā€™d say more 40% if you have someone close to the higher up dealers that have it but thatā€™s hearsay unless you actually test it. I do remember a night about 10 years ago I was in Mickey Martinā€™s and met a lad I used hang around with (his da and brother are cops :grinning: ) and he gave me a line of stuff that was literally posted from Bolivia by a mate of his and I was monged, havenā€™t took stuff like it since. BTW, I rarely take it but enjoy it when I do

Anyone snorting coke etc are feeding into the scum in Ireland who are dealing it. Hutch, Kinahan, Dundons etc

The first chemical i took.I used get myself a qtr of it every weekend for a while, horrible stuff.
Jesus.

1 Like

And drinking paying into the paws of corrupt governments.

Not if you buy it straight from Colombia.

2 Likes

So lads are snorting 90% baking soda and rat poison? Fucking hell.

If theyā€™re lucky.

I agree

Sure if poor @feck_it was used to that trash, a trip to Amsterdam and 2 grams of the good stuff would blow his brains out. Mind yourselves lads.