Where Are They Now?

[quote=“Flano”]He’s been busy ridin yer Ma.

Denny Crane. Bigger than God.[/quote]

Tekwars. What happened to that?

I wonder what Louise Woodward is up to these days. Probably not running a creche.

I posted about her last year. She got an exemption to study law but dropped out. Not sure what she’s at these days.

[quote=“Flano”]He’s been busy ridin yer Ma.QUOTE]

Half of Dublin is taking up your Ma’s 2 for 1 recession buster, no doubt he is somewhere in the queue…

CM is really scared shitless by me. Scat trails all over the place.

Scat is a great word.

What ever happened to the Likely Lads?

what about your man Kevo that used to be on every kids show on RTE coz he was about 25 but still hadnt hit puberty so looked and talked like a kid.

Think he’s a tv producer now.

Kev has his own thread on here. What a legend.
http://thefreekick.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=485

The winners of Your A Star. Probably working as bin men.

Go Go Mickey Joe Harte is still going strong playing in venues all around the country…

Yeah Mickey is doing alrite, probably the only one. Apart from Donna and Joe in Failte Towers!

Has Joe come out of the closet yet?..by fuck he was camp…

some channel last night was showing highlights of a soccer match in australia between sydney and newcastle…a substitution was made and on comes the great Bobby petta of Celtic 'lore…

Donna is a lezzer neway. Doubt Joe is gay. With the red hair, glasses, 5ft in height and accent, the poor lad is just too easy to take the piss out of. Anyone got a link to their appearance on Podge and Rodge. Laughing now even thinking about it.

Mickey Joe Harte plays a lot more than just his guitar around the country. Mate of mine used to work in security in Galway had a few stories about the Eurovision flop.

What happened to John Leslie.

[quote=“KIB man”]Donna is a lezzer neway. Doubt Joe is gay. With the red hair, glasses, 5ft in height and accent, the poor lad is just too easy to take the piss out of. Anyone got a link to their appearance on Podge and Rodge. Laughing now even thinking about it.

Mickey Joe Harte plays a lot more than just his guitar around the country. Mate of mine used to work in security in Galway had a few stories about the Eurovision flop.

What happened to John Leslie.[/quote]

2 in the one litter turned out pig ugly and thick as fuck celeb wannabees, both gay also? nah no parents are ever that unlucky

Not so much a person but whatever happened atheletes foot? Every house I used to go into when I was younger had this powder in a yellow and blue tin that would be on a shelf in the bathroom as powder to use for athletes foot. Very rarely see it now - did the disease / infection just move out of Ireland or what happened?

Pikeman’s right, Kevo is earning tax dollars in RTE these days. Ran into him in the boozer not too long ago. He got pissed off when some cunt* said he looked like the bronze winner in the women’s shotput.

*I was dead right, spit of him.

He’s a producer for the sports department of RTE. Ray Darcy had him on the his show on Today FM a while back.

one of the lads on the football team last year had unreal bad athletes foot. his feet were fooking horrible. came off in one game coz he just couldnt stand on them anymore, took off his socks and the absolute state of his feet.

Probably a dirty bogman.