Where to go on a first date?

she sounds delightful; I hope to god that it works out between you two. kite flying dolls are hard to find in this soulless world.

Whoa hold on there Donkey. I get my share of tail.

Ben knows the score.

I doubt they’ll ever be together if my avatar has anything to say about it!

[quote=“Flano”]Whoa hold on there Donkey. I get my share of tail.

Ben knows the score.[/quote]

yikes - sorry! I was just championing the idea of a perfect romance.

Even if he does say anything no one will understand him.

Ntet Bilder Nyheter Grupper Bloggar Mail mer ▼ Kalender Foton

English Please, me no read Swedish well!

The comedy club all the way gents.
Nice opportunity to chat but you can just shut the fuck up and listen if you’ve nothing to say or she’s an idiot. Good scope for after chat over a pint and vodka and lime. Laughing all the time will help no end, she’ll be enjoying herself and might even mistake it as a good time with you. Even if she’s a munter you can have a laugh then fuck off(pretending to be a gent who thinks you should take things slow).
She might even think that you do interesting things occasionally and don’t just drink/gamble/watch sport.

All round top option.

Drinking, gambling and watching sport are all very interesting passtimes though Juhniallio.

I hope they are because they are all I do and I’ve one of these yokes coming up later this week.

Isn’t it really just one past-time? Not much fun watching sport when you haven’t had a drunken punt on it.

I think we’re all agreed on that Bandage.

I was just referring to the fact that by going to comedy, one might render one’s self superficially more interesting for a time, during which one might get laid.
This would be followed by an extensive period of drinking and gambling whilst watching sport.

[quote=“Juhniallio”]I think we’re all agreed on that Bandage.

I was just referring to the fact that by going to comedy, one might render one’s self superficially more interesting for a time, during which one might get laid.
This would be followed by an extensive period of drinking and gambling whilst watching sport.[/quote]

I suppose I do agree with this after your subsequent clarification Juhniallio. I can see how going to a comedy night or to see a band or play or something could make one appear more interesting or sophisticated. But I still think rocking up to the pub half-pissed is the nailed on option for success.