Which has more cunts

to settle myself and dan’s little debate which county has the more cunts:
Clare

or

Cork

[quote=“The Puke”]to settle myself and dan’s little debate which county has the more cunts:
Clare

or

Cork[/quote]

Cork of course, it’s a no-brainer

We needed a poll for this?!!

Is this even a serious poll??

I’ve actually met very very few cunts from Clare, a few ignorant fuckers but they’d be sound out once you get to know them. In fact 95% of the people I know from Clare are absolute lunatics and that includes the women. I have great time for them.

Cork on the other hand…

theres only a few of ye cooonts scattered around your barren county, theres a lot more of us ergo we draw more attention to ourselves.

no but just to make it official so dan can’t come back and say there are more cunts in clare…

Per Capita I would say Clare has more cunts

As ye are all cunts, therefor it is necessary to revert to the last census which intimates Cork has more cunts.

Talking to a Limerick man yesterday about Clare being bate by Cork, he was delighted. “Keep them shower of cunts down” was his comment. A persuasive argument; until you live in Cork and you’re from a rival county. I know which way I’ll be voting

I only know personally one person from Clare and he is almost a cunt - not quite.

I know a few Cork people personally and have no great problems with them. Was down there with work over the last few weeks and have found them to be quite helpful and sound to be honest…

1 Like

Puke, that’s it - let it all out.

You’ll feel much, much better in a while.

[quote=“Bandage”]Puke, that’s it - let it all out.

You’ll feel much, much better in a while.[/quote]

I am going to revisit the hurling championship thread and pour an amount of scorn on clares performance last week, i resisited out of repect for there performance but if this is the thanks I get

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I only know personally one person from Clare and he is almost a cunt - not quite.

I know a few Cork people personally and have no great problems with them. Was down there with work over the last few weeks and have found them to be quite helpful and sound to be honest…[/quote]

Sound for calling in Farmer, sah-hound. Ya cunt!

Cork by a mile and Carter as ambassador spoiling the guests with the Ferrero Rocher…

Ferrero Rocher have a plant in Cork. Full of cunts

I am not a fan of this gratiuitous use of the c word. No thought going into any of these threads.

Oh, and Cork obviously. There is simply no contest. Cork is a cesspit inhabited by stupid inbred mutants. I am down there for a match next Friday and I’ll be flying down as I don’t even want to spend any more time there than I have to. Although I may stay overnight and give the women of that oart of Europe a chance to redeem themselves.

I hope dan doesn’t take offence but I voted for Cork in this despie my Dad being from there and most of my cousins still living down there.

Basically, I think there’s a tendency for some Cork people to have the whole ‘people’s republic’ and ‘real capital’ air of superiority and swagger that borders on cuntishness.

I didn’t vote for Clare as they appear to be a simple breed of folk. Savages and boggers definitely, but way too stupid to be devious enough to gain cunt status.

The loopy leprechaun is from Clare and as far as I’m concerned thats enough.

I don’t think i’m qualified to vote here as i haven’t had many dealings with cunts from either of the two counties.

I do recall a little bollix from Clare who used to get as full as a rocket and wander aimlessly around the pub roaring “Wheres Leahy now?”.

He was a right cunt.

[quote=“manusboyle”]I don’t think i’m qualified to vote here as i haven’t had many dealings with cunts from either of the two counties.

I do recall a little bollix from Clare who used to get as full as a rocket and wander aimlessly around the pub roaring “Wheres Leahy now?”.

He was a right cunt.[/quote]

he sounds like a legend to me…