Which is worse. Muffin Toppers or Crack Dealers?

Do they still sell strawberries on the N11? It’s been a while since I came up from Wexford by car instead of the train.

damn proud of the strawberrys… cant beat them… did my time in the plantations previous to 3rd level

Definitely Muffin. Some of the Crack dealers might be disturbing but you may encounter a pleasing ravine vista whereas overflowing lard is never going to have a positive.

they are all Gods creatures.

Great observationing there GSH, you are a credit to the Force! :slight_smile:

God must have been pissed making some of them so.

Hippopotamuses (or is it Hippopotamii) are Gods creatures also, but they don’t get jammed into size 10 jeans.

This Shadow fella is an alright sort by all accounts I’d say.

has to be the muffin top. And I bet the female friends of the muffin top women tell them that they are lovely. Women are so cruel. :slight_smile:

Hippo’s??

I don’t think there’s any malice intended when Dublin scanger birds complement each other on muffin tops, I really think they don’t know any different:rolleyes:.

I was thinking more of the country burds.

Ah! Cutting the Gordian Knot. Splendid!

we do not… i have one friend who is a complete muffin top… looks like shes 6 months pregnant all the time… she thinks if she can squeeze into the smallest size possible that its fantastic even though we try to nicely say would you get the bigger one that it looks better…but shes a mullock of a tipp woman who wont listen

deffinate muffin top.