Which one is it to be?

A thread for the posters of TFK to nail their colours to the mast for Saturday evenings big game. Who will you be supporting…

Clare or Limerick?

Clare for me.

That’s a revelation, considering half the clare team are travellers… Good on you Blueboy

Its ok, I dont expect to ever have to come into contact with them mate. Thank you for your concern and interesting insight to the Clare GAA setup.

I cant see Limerick winning it tbh. The defence (Minus Hickey), which was always reliable over the last few years, is now the problem and without Condon I fear for them.

Clare by 4

Where’s the poll?

I would expect the following to row in firmly behind Limerick:

Mac, GMAN, Pikeman, Fran, Fitzy, Bandage, Caoimhaoin, Braz, Piles and tallback

That said I doubt we will win.

Hey the question on the poll and the question in the original post are completely different.

Please change the question on the poll to reflect the orginal question.

+1

This lads amateur approach to polls is a bit embarrassing to see

FFS Blueboy.

I’ll be supporting Limerick, but I wouldn’t back them with your money.

[#10355] You must cast your vote in each question of the poll.

:rolleyes: :shakefist:

I had a sizable wager last night on Clare at 5/6. They look to be a far better side than they were at any stage over the past three years and they look far more confident too. I would very much doubt that our first choice 15 would have been Offaly last weekend if the Sparrow/Doyle/Chaplin were still at the helm and the fact that out second string playing with 14 men for 60 odd minutes were able to keep in touch and pull it out of the fire says a lot about the morale and fitness levels of the current side. While Limerick won’t be anywhere near as poor as they were 7 or 8 weeks ago I will be very disappointed if we lose and am expecting a tough game with Clare coming out on top with Conor McGrath bagging a couple of goals

Apologies gents, hanging a bit today, the poll should be about right there now I think.

This cunting poll is a right fuck up… Sort it out you bollox of a man.

Shurrup you tinker bastard.

I wish Limerick all the very best as always.

The Banner men have my full support

I can’t handle not being able to vote for my beloved Limerick here… :angry: :shakefist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fayiAfDvzgM

[quote=“The Runt, post: 670187”]I would expect the following to row in firmly behind Limerick:

Mac, GMAN, Pikeman, Fran, Fitzy, Bandage, Caoimhaoin, Braz, Piles and tallback

That said I doubt we will win.[/quote]
As long as Limerick don’t look like winning anything serious, they will get my full backing when they are not playing Cork.

Dancarter signing in. Treaty abu