Which Rock/Pop start most closely shares your outlook on life

14 years ago now mate, hard to believe. It was Scatmans World, we just lived in it.

My great pal @artfoley = Billy Corgan.

Mad bald cunt.

Youā€™ve some neck, pal. Your only purpose on this place for years was to harang @The Wild Colonial Bhoy[/USER] at every chance you got. If anyone is doing the bullying around here, itā€™s @[USER=1052]Rudi[/USER] . The way he has alienated @[USER=9]Bandage[/USER] in order to try and expel him from the Roma family has been shameful, and as a good friend of @[USER=168]ChocolateMice, I promised iā€™d look out for Bandage.

Ive an excellent relationship with TWCB. Ive never harangued or haranged him.

The only thing dirtier than you in the whole of limerick (including askeaton) is willie odeas tache

I can confirm that Mark Renton has tried to bully me off the site because I disowned Bandage due to his treachery.

And also because I mugged him off on here on the night of the Ireland and Kazakhstan game.

Best of luck in this enterprise @Mark Renton.

Iā€™ve never asked you to leave, pal. just to show some humanness and felxability in some of your opinions.

I think the extension of an olive branch to Bandage would be a wonderful, wonderful gesture and one that would not only reignite the boardā€™s love for Italy and itā€™s cultureā€¦ but would leave you sitting upon the moral high ground for at least a week around here.

Unite the board, mate. Make it happenā€¦

tread carefully @glasagusban[/USER] because if you lie down with @[USER=1796]Mark Renton youā€™ll wake up with shit on your facecloth

[quote=ā€œMark Renton, post: 862583, member: 1796ā€] the boardā€™s love for Italy and itā€™s cultureā€¦
[/quote]
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDqVbG-eGGUy7JPtUhlzufZ9HtZKmagup3fdFyJowY9fOsdDtE

Ronan Keating

Wasnā€™t he bald as well?

Marilyn Manson

You like trannys kev ?

I thought this was about sharing an outlook with someone. Their sexuality or orientation is not really of my concern.

Mansonā€™s outlook is that he wants to bang trannies.

Did you just realise you had mansun rather than manson there and do an edit.

Shocking mistake there for the siteā€™s resident music expert/snob.

@Fagan ODowd would have a bit of Morrissey about him.

Val Doonican