Which underated midfielder has 19 goals in 13 games this season?

:smiley:

Formations are overrated. Not particularly a fan of 442 myself.

Last decent Italian wide player?

Why did Baggio score three times the amount of goals Totti did for the Arruzzi?

Thereā€™s no such thing as tactics.

No wonder the clamour for him to return for the World Cup is reaching fever pitch in Italy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYDx8YJA6bI&

His passing against Germany in the last World Cup was the tournament highlight for me.

Formations are overrated. Not particularly a fan of 442 myself.

Last decent Italian wide player?

Why did Baggio score three times the amount of goals Totti did for the Arruzzi?[/quote]

to be honest KIB- when you say stuff like formations are overrated i cant really help you- do you not wonder why your beloved british football is so poor compared to spain & italy?

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]No wonder the clamour for him to return for the World Cup is reaching fever pitch in Italy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYDx8YJA6bI&

His passing against Germany in the last World Cup was the tournament highlight for me.[/QUOTE]

one of the reasons fifa choose him as one of the best italians from the world cup winning team

British football has supplied 6 of the last 8 CL semi finalists.

Why do you refuse to answer my questions?

[quote=ā€œKIB manā€]British football has supplied 6 of the last 8 semi finalists.

Why do you refuse to answer my questions?[/quote]

british football has supplied 6 of the last 8 world cup semi finalists?? you are off your rocker?

in regards to your questions- they are inane & self serving & dont add anything to the discussion

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]british football has supplied 6 of the last 8 world cup semi finalists?? you are off your rocker?

:rolleyes:

in regards to your questions- they are inane & self serving & dont add anything to the discussion[/quote]

Your thesis of getting the ball wide quickly is in constrast to Italian football sides who tend not to play with out and out wide players. Camoranesi, Stankovic etc are not likely to take on a full back but seek to play neat triangles in the centre before a breaking full back will add an option wide. I cant think of a top class wide player in Italian football over the last 10 years at club level or international. It exposes your getting the ball wide quick argument.

Tottiā€™s poor record at international level is certaintly worthy of debate. Pity you cant shed any light on it but dont worry about it.

[quote=ā€œKIB manā€]Your thesis of getting the ball wide quickly is in constrast to Italian football sides who tend not to play with out and out wide players. Camoranesi, Stankovic etc are not likely to take on a full back but seek to play neat triangles in the centre before a breaking full back will add an option wide. I cant think of a top class wide player in Italian football over the last 10 years at club level or international. It exposes your getting the ball wide quick argument.

Tottiā€™s poor record at international level is certaintly worthy of debate. Pity you cant shed any light on it but dont worry about it.[/quote]

my thesis about getting the ball wide- can you list how many times i said that- thinking back it was probably speicific to a certain match that would make sense- can you get the quotes please-

totti has a poor international record:eek: the playmaker on a team that won the world cup & to a euros final isnt poor

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]my thesis about getting the ball wide- can you list how many times i said that- thinking back it was probably speicific to a certain match that would make sense- can you get the quotes please-

totti has a poor international record:eek: the playmaker on a team that won the world cup & to a euros final isnt poor[/quote]

In relation to Trapp and the Irish side you used it repeatedly :smiley:

The ā€˜Walkers Leprechaunā€™ scored as many goals as him at international level. Its an interesting debate, why did Totti not perform at international level particularly in relation to his goals scoring record? Would have said Pirlo was certaintly the playmaker in the World Cup winning side.

[quote=ā€œKIB manā€]In relation to Trapp and the Irish side you used it repeatedly :smiley:

The ā€˜Walkers Leprechaunā€™ scored as many goals as him at international level. Its an interesting debate, why did Totti not perform at international level particularly in relation to his goals scoring record? Would have said Pirlo was certaintly the playmaker in the World Cup winning side.[/quote]

yes-Ireland doesnt have a treq:rolleyes: it may come as a shock to you but I dont think that id pick the same formation if i was managing brazil as if i was managing Ireland- sigh- this is embarrassing now

in regards to pirlo- you do know what role the treq has & what role the regista has- sigh- i should have listened to bandage & not engaged you

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]yes-Ireland doesnt have a treq:rolleyes: it may come as a shock to you but I dont think that id pick the same formation if i was managing brazil as if i was managing Ireland- sigh- this is embarrassing now

in regards to pirlo- you do know what role the treq has & what role the regista has- sigh- i should have listened to bandage & not engaged you[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Your getting it wide speel was your thesis in which all football sides should play.

Pirlo was the main creative force in that Italian side, Totti was a non entity.

Your getting it wide speel was your thesis in which all football sides should play.

Pirlo was the main creative force in that Italian side, Totti was a non entity.[/quote]

as i said earlier- that was a match speicifc comment

in regards to pirlo, that has been answered- sigh

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]as i said earlier- that was a match speicifc comment

in regards to pirlo, that has been answered- sigh[/quote]

It was in its hole :thumbsup:

:smiley: Are ye two apes still arguing about this? I thought you were meant to be a wind up merchant ncc? youā€™re doing a fair bit of buying on this one.

KIB man has to get the last word in every thread he participates in so this could last quite some time, even though he doesnā€™t understand the topic heā€™s posting about.