Who\'s the most popular TFK member

I believe itā€™s up to the national associations, but as above, Iā€™m unsure.

Itā€™s a patently ridiculous rule having the cup runners up getting the European spot. You had a relegated Dunfermline side getting a European spot in Scotland this season and I remember a few years back Millwall got to a cup final without playing an top division side andl got the European place after Manchester United battered them in the final. It should definitely go to the next highest side in the league placings, which is a better test of a sideā€™s ability and consistency.

from foot.ie, the bastion of, well, shite really

Drogheda have won the league and qualify for the Championsā€™ League and Setanta.

Derry won the league cup and will play off against the first division winners, either Harps, Cobh or (very unlikely) Dundalk, for a Setanta place.

The cup winners: either Cork, Bohs, UCD or Longford will qualify for the UEFA Cup and Setanta.

The league runners up: either Cork, Pats, Bohs or (very unlikely) Rovers will qualify for the UEFA Cup and Setanta. If Cork or Bohs win the cup and finish second in the league, the third place team gets the UEFA Cup and Setanta place.

The third place team in the league: either Cork, Pats, Bohs or Rovers will qualify for the InterToto Cup. If Cork or Bohs win the cup and finish second or third in the league, the fourth place team gets the InterToto place.

You all seem to have forgotten Iā€™m the hardest forum member. Vote for me or Iā€™ll batter ya :grin: