Who\'s your favourite Agony Aunt?

While you vote on this poll, I invite you to bestow any problems you have onto TFKs most popular life advisor the tried and tested Uncle Shermin. You can call me Benny!!

I graduated top of my class in Advice School, because I advised the lecturer to give me 100%. I also advised Princess Di not to travel in the merc that night and instead hop on the crossbar of my BMX. Unfortunately not everyone heeds my sound advice.

Someone else other than myself voted for Deirdre :grin:

I think the agony aunt pages are classic. So obviously bullshit. I remember seeing a “letter” from “anon” which funnily enough was turned into on of the casebook studies a few months later.

The letter from a supposed old man in his 60’s who described how he is still haunted after being “intimate” with a sheep on a farm he grew up on when he was a kid is the most ridiculous one I’ve ever seen.

Flano wrote:

The letter from a supposed old man in his 60’s who described how he is still haunted after being “intimate” with a sheep on a farm he grew up on when he was a kid is the most ridiculous one I’ve ever seen.

Sounds like another “in his 60’s” cover up for jugs to be honest.

Saw this on Reddit

She suggests to meet him for a coffee :thinking:

I once read a rather humorous agony aunt letter and response in a red top while I was in the UK. I was gutted when about 6 months later I read the same letter and response in the Irish daily star.