Who wasn't bugging GSOC

Or yer man saying he wasn’t aware of ever being in attendance at any meeting with McCabe.

“Even though he was designated child protection officer with the Gardaí for the region?”

“No, I still don’t recall.”

“I have attendance records which show you were both at hundreds of the same meetings and seminars.”

“I accept the record but I still don’t recall…”

@artfoley

What’s the deal with perjury at these tribunals? These Tusla employees are clearly lying through their teeth. The whole lot of them should be suspended as soon as this thing is over.

1 Like

Farcical.if I was them id have said though that after spending all day case managing 230 child abuse cases i am too depressed to turn the telly on in the evenings. It’s more plausible than what they are saying at least

Quelle surprise the lack of discourse this is getting in mainstream media

2 Likes

And from right wing zealots @Tim_Riggins, @Directoroffootball, @GeoffreyBoycott and @Bisto

That you could understand but this shit of I never heard of McCabe. I’m sure the public service is that same as any other company and news of someone like McCabe would spread like wildfire through the gossiping masses in there.

Now as @bandage says above the area manager who was a numerous meetings with McCabe is denying he knew him.

I’m not sure which is the scarier scenario

1. That this was a conspiracy to get McCabe
    Or
  2. That the levels of incompetence with the state agencies are so off the charts that this could happen to anybody.

There doesn’t appear to be any other available scenario

1 Like

Looks like the State is going with option 2 better to look like complete imbeciles rather than look like evil bastards ready to destroy anyone who rocks the status quo.

The sickening thing is nothing will happen to them. In fact they’ll probably get promoted.

The scariest is both .

1 Like

Yeah and then you will have Brendan or Breda in some pox of a public service job saying to themselves fuck this I’m going to be so incompetent I will get promoted to a nice cushy number.

Cant wait to hear what Superintendent Noel Cunningham has to say about the letter he was sent but did fuck all about it. He will probably say he was too busy inflating the number of breath tests being done. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That was all due to PULSE.

Incredible really that our Gardai were the first organisation in the world to successfully introduce a self-learning AI system.
microsoft and google must be kicking themselves.

1 Like

He said his father died a month later I thought? Judge said everyone’s father dies.

Not sure how perjury fits in but evidence at a tribunal can’t be used in a civil trial which would seem to rule it out.

He does have the option of possibly doing them for obstructing the tribunal

Can somone remind me why Dave Taylor’s phone is important?

He was Garda press officer and might have been given a nudge to inform certain journalists about the sexual abuse allegations. I think there was a desire to recover the phone to see if there was any messages from his superiors encouraging him to do this.

1 Like

The other point to remember about the phones is that they were seized when Taylor was arrested for being suspected of breaching the Garda act. The phones were taken into evidence and haven’t been seen since.

It should also be pointed out that the officer who led the investigation into taylor, in yet another stunning coincidence, is noirjns hubby.

4 Likes

Hard to know whether this Tulsa crowd are either totally incompetent or they have been caught being used by the gardai in a smear campaign. This area manager needs to get the bullet.

Senior Tusla manager says there was no ‘liaison or collusion’ with gardaí on McCabe file http://jrnl.ie/3491260

Any maths nerd want to try and figure out the statistical likelihood of all these coincidences going against McCabe?

Perhaps @Rocko could write a script to calculate it. Has to be in the region of trillions to one