Who wasn't bugging GSOC

Target the whistle blower in order to maintain our position as one of the least corrupt countries in the world?

You’re hung up on Transperancy International as I gave you a kicking on it before.

Now you’re so rattled you think whistleblowing targeting was designed to maintain this ranking over protecting whatever micro reasons one has for corrupt activities.

You’re deranged.

Irrespective of our place on any table of corruption do you not agree that we should be doing everything we can do to root out corruption?

Yes we should.

You’re the one who used TI to back up low levels of corruption in Ireland. The same TI who accepted donations from a company convicted of widescale bribery. That was a shite source even by your standards. You even admitted you hadn’t a clue about insider trading in Ireland. You’re out of your depth.

Transparency

TI Ireland work with the Gardaí, it’ll be interesting to see if they disassociate themselves from the Gardaí eventually.

The point you make about TI is just gibberish.

Years after a company is found to be corrupt and after they cleaned out senior management and were in the process of putting in a new culture, they donated to an anti corruption org. Yes it was clearly a PR excercise but you are struggling to make a logical point here. TI focuses on countries. It makes no difference to them beyond continuing their work. This was a company basically making a charitable donation after the fact.

You would happily cite Scandenavian countries as anti corrupt, but one of the key reasons they are seen as such is because of TI.

You are a muldoon who bathes in misery. Read a foreign newspaper or just take a gander of the Economists world stories once in a while.

I wouldn’t mind if you could make a coherent point, but you are just misery buckets.

God bless your trusting heart Tim. Change “company” to “organisation” above and that could easily apply to the Garda Siochana.

My point is quite clear except for those a bit slow on the uptake. If you are going to report on corruption make sure you refuse donations from those found guilty of said corruption. Otherwise your credibility will rightly be called into question.

Wrong. TI especially work with companies and organisations that have been found to be corrupt in order to improve them. They are currently “working with” the Gardaí.

They don’t report on companies though?

They report on countries. They make suggestions on improving workplace culture, whistleblowing et cetera.

You would have a semblance of a point if TI had the power to stop reporting Siemens were corrupt in 2008. It is no different to Michael Vick becoming a PETA spokesman or any charitable donation to a cause of a party you are considered to have wronged.

Once again, I never said Ireland was not corrupt.

I merely debunked your “only in Ireland” nonsense. Everyone of your claims on Ireland were debunked but you kept on digging and the only shite you can dig up is the above.

The company TI accepted bribes from was found guilty of bribing government officials. Just dig a little deeper Tim. Why would anyone bribe a government official? You need to search for the inner cynic. I find it incredible that an organisation dealing with anti-corruption would accept a donation from a company who received the biggest fine in corporate history. It’s credibility is shot.

Glas is saying TI are getting their stats on Ireland from the Guards ffs. Of course "they’re going to say “nothing to see here”.

What exactly did Siemens get for their donation to TI?

It was for PR, after the fact. It made no difference to them winning government contracts.

The bribing of public officials came years before and was actual corruption.

You are a bit dense.

Optics and credibility Tim. You are incredibly slow on the uptake.

What optics? You continue to make a coherent point.

No I didn’t say that, can you read?

Thanks kiddo.

1 Like

What did I say you said that you didn’t say?

FAO numbnuts

:fearful: