Who wasn't bugging GSOC

Noirin looks like she’s teeing something up for when she’s due to appear at the Charleton Trubunal.

2 Likes

Noirin is the head of ISIS.

That article is disgusting. Im actually fucking seething here.
If at first you don’t succeed, keep on lying.

To think we pay this cunts wages.

2 Likes

Ah here…
Amazing what we accept here in Ireland. No mainstream media touching this tells everything you need to know about Paddy too

4 Likes

All these witnesses have obviously been trained in how to answer questions which they cannot or won’t answer honestly.
But whoever has trained can’t believe the " I don’t recall " line can fucking work with everyone of these paid mules?
They must understand it probably sounds a lot worse than the truth.

Charleton is getting rightly sick of it and from reading the exchanges I can’t understand why McDowell is showing such restraint in the face of it.

What in reality is the End game here? Can anybody really be fucked under a bus and made accountable for their cunning actions to destroy McCabe?

Not if the truth is that they were involved in a massive conspiracy to frame a whistle blower as a paedophile mate

1 Like

We all know what’s going on but if you want to stitch someone up & then deny it how can the " I don’t recall " line really be taken seriously. It’s like a clear admission of guilt using it as it’s being done.

Either they were part of a conspiracy or they were completely incompetent.

No middle ground here I hope.

It’s fucking obvious they are part of a conspiracy to stitch up McCabe. Amnesia on this scale by so many people is simply not credible.

An agency that is supposed to help vulnerable children is instead trying to frame a serving policeman as a nonce. It’s a national scandal.

3 Likes

Yep.
Government need to step in and either sack all & sundry or scrap Tulsa.

1 Like

It’s easy to remember and impossible to prove or disprove. That’s a lot easier than trying to coordinate lies or keep track of what lies you might have told to an experienced barrister like McDowell.

If they are guilty then it’s as good an approach as any for them. I’d say the exasperation of Charleton is a reflection of the fact he knows it’s a brick wall

these little gems from yesterday

“Ms D said she could recall telling Ms Brophy that she wanted to be a guard”

“Ms D made a complaint to GSOC in July 2014, in which she told GSOC two unsubstantiated rumours about Sgt McCabe, namely that Sgt McCabe would “hang around the girls’ secondary school in suspicious circumstances” – something Ms D told GSOC Dept Supt O’Reilly told her father, Mr D; and that a girl from Clones, Co Monaghan had made a similar allegation to Ms D, something which was told to her by Mr D.”

" Ms D conducted an interview with Paul Williams, of the Irish Independent, in March 2014 after Mr D had a conversation with Det Supt John O’Reilly, in which she told Mr Williams that Sgt McCabe had ruined the careers of some gardaí and tore the garda family apart in Cavan/Monaghan;"

Exactly. Create a smoke screen which makes everyone look at worst incompetent but noone can be nailed for it. First things first, make sure noone can be brought up on a criminal charge and then by default make sure they can’t get fired.

1 Like

Who is this noone chap?

No-one

Never heard of him.

Required reading from yesterday. Shows the lengths these fuckers will go to to nail McCabe. Cunts

1 Like

Williams evidence is today

2 Likes