Who wasn't bugging GSOC

3 Likes

Looks like the bout amnesia that has marred the tribunal has affected poor Paul Williams. He can’t recall when he first heard of the alleged smear campaign against McCabe.

There’s a shock. What would have been a huge story with shock value, a guard who allegedly sexually assaulted a young girl and he is the journalist she calls, and he cant remember. Would he just fuck off and at least come up with a better excuse? Maybe a bit of time in a cell in mountjoy might jog the cunts memory.

Odd that he wouldn’t have kept any notes of what might be such a controversial issue

Or even a recording of the interview considering that the person in question allegedly contacted him

I wouldn’t believe Williams radio

1 Like

What are the govt going to do the day the tribunal results are due out ?
I’d say an gangland hit on Michael D Higgins or something sensational like that to create a proper diversion.
This judge Charleton is supposed to be a no nonsense man, isn’t he ?

Some fucking “journalist”

"He said that he did not contact Sergeant McCabe for a comment because the report was anonymised.
McDowell said it would be clear who the article was about to the station party in Bailieboro, to senior officers in Garda HQ, and in government.
A letter from the DPP’s office deciding against a prosecution of Sergeant McCabe said that “the allegations didn’t constitute a sexual assault or indeed an assault at all.” Williams said he would not have written the article if he had seen this letter.
“I ran a story based on the fact this individual wanted the circumstances of her complaint investigated as part of a malpractice report,” Williams said.
Williams said a story that that the Taoiseach was expected to order an inquiry into Ms D’s allegations was written after Micheál Martin’s office confirmed they had passed on details from Ms D, and the Taoiseach’s office confirmed they received the report.
McDowell said the report was “utterly unfounded speculative journalism to create a headline

Off to the COTY thread

1 Like

Williams is some fucking chancer. Hopefully the cunt wont be let back on the radio. I notuced himself and coleman were not on this morning

Paul Williams denies he was “puppet for the guards” when meeting woman who made McCabe allegations http://jrnl.ie/3502235

He said he was not too close to garda headquarters and anyone would know that

:rofl:

1 Like

Not too close

5 Likes

Fucking hell.

Mr, Mrs and Ms D should all be jailed and have the key thrown away.

1 Like

Letter from DPP in respect of ms D’s allegation

Dear Sir,

I acknowledge receipt of your letter dates 1st March 2007 together with copy Grda investigation file.

I agree with you and the Guards, that the evidence does no warrant a prosecution There was no admission. The incident as described by the injured party is vague. It appears that it was only when she was eleven/twelve that she decided that whatever occurred was sexual in nature.

Even if there wasn’t a doubt over her credibility, the incident that she describes does not constitute a sexual assault or indeed an assault.

Further, the account given to her cousin [redacted] differs in a a number of respects to that given to her parents and the Guards.

There is no basis for a prosecution.

Yours faithfully.

Ms D and Paul Williams have the same solicitor based on Williams recommending the solicitor to her.

How the fuck is O’Sullivan hanging on as commissioner especially after the PAC report into the carry on in Templemore and the fact she had knowledge of this and did nothing till it came out. She should be dragged out of that office and fucked out on the street or even better into a cell and fuck away the key.

Then you have these FG gobshites coming out and expressing confidence in her. Fucking joke.

‘It’s time for her to go’: TDs call for Commissioner to step down over Templemore scandal http://jrnl.ie/3501802

Why are all these lying bastards continually using the term " I don’t recall ". It’s as plain as day they have all been spoon fed a story to tell.

Noirin off for a 5 week break

Well deserved too. Must be terrible hard juggling all those lies at the same time.

1 Like

And a chance to make up some more