Who's getting pissed?

I’d imagine with the weekend that’s in it, it’s not who’s getting pissed but when?

I’m debating whether or not to go a poker game tonight. The fact that I have to be in Galway tomorrow morning @ 9:30 is putting me off but the thoughts of 4 nice pints of porter is very tempting.

Christmas party then tomorrow night. Write off.

Taking it handy Saturday night, then go flat out all day Sunday.

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

Two assignments due in tomorrow then its :pint::pint::pint: Friday and Saturday.

Heading up to Paul Maccartney Sunday :pint::pint:

And Morocco St.Stephens Day :pint::pint::pint:

Ah lovely !

Christmas starts tomorrow night, starting drinking at 4, bring it on.

Well the poker ain’t going to pay for my christmas. Didn’t get a sniff of a card.

Did you have a few pints?

Finished the oul exams earlier this evening. Cycled home just now past the braying proles on Harcourt Street. Let them revel. I’ll be joining them tomorrow night.

i had four pints of porter. Two on the house being the week that’s in it.

That’s fuckin Karma Runty for yesterday’s tip. :clap:

:pint: :pint:

I need an I need to fall asleep emoticon.

I can’t wait until Christmas is over, pubs are too packed and there’s too much false happiness in the air.

I’ll be watching Arsenal v Hull in the usual pub tomorrow and if any pr!cks turn up on a 12 pubs or in Christmas hats/jumpers I’m gonna glass them. Not if their scumbags though, wouldn’t have the guts to say anything to them.

I hate these seasonal drinkers. Wankers. If you don’t go out all year round then don’t fucking come out at “Christmas”. Get out of my pub and get out of town you pr!cks.

:clap:

I’ll be having a few tonite, but then again I have a few most Friday nights

I don’t like the way people give out about seasonal drinkers as if they are some sort of legendary drinkers.

I accept that I may have done so in the past, but once I heard that Ian O’Doherty had said the same thing then I saw the error of my ways.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I don’t like the way people give out about seasonal drinkers as if they are some sort of legendary drinkers.

I accept that I may have done so in the past, but once I heard that Ian O’Doherty had said the same thing then I saw the error of my ways.[/quote]

If someone is right they’re right. Your hatred for O’Doherty has made you blind to the truth. Seasonal drinkers are like a plague.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I don’t like the way people give out about seasonal drinkers as if they are some sort of legendary drinkers.

I accept that I may have done so in the past, but once I heard that Ian O’Doherty had said the same thing then I saw the error of my ways.[/quote]

Not trying to make out I’m a legendary drinker. I know I’m not. I just hate people and there seems to be more of them in pubs at this time of year.

I think you are trying to make yourself out to be a legendary drinker by saying that ‘some people think they are legendary drinkers like me by being annoyed by seasonal drinkers but real drinkers like me don’t mind them’.

:clap:

Flano is on fire these days.

I’ve been at a couple of these seasonal events this week and got properly pissed. Not a big fan of them but we were invited out on Wednesday by a crowd who we give a bit of business to and it was a free bar. That said, I only had around 10 pints because I was playing football last night. I went along to my team Christmas drinks after football then last night and it was a terribly messy affair. I’m going to Damien Dempsey tonight and then doing the 12 pubs in 1 pub with the Dublin based Wexicans all day Saturday. I’m provisionally going for a few drinks on Sunday too. Ergo, I’m a legend and you’re all cunts.

:rolleyes:

Bandage thinks by doing some hardcore drinking we are all going to think he is a hardcore drinker.

had last lectures of the semester yesterday so few cans between them and a bottle of wine later so in ended up in mcgowans for the nite…
one of the girls down tonite so it shud be a messy ole nite again and we’ll see how the heads and bank balances look for sat…