Who's getting pissed?

Bandage thinks by doing some hardcore drinking we are all going to think he is a hardcore drinker.[/quote]

Yes, got it in one.

Bandage thinks by doing some hardcore drinking we are all going to think he is a hardcore drinker.[/quote]

Bandage sounding like a seasonal drinker there…

Hold on here…

Bandage had 10 pints the night before a key game.

:eek:

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Hold on here…

Bandage had 10 pints the night before a key game.

:eek:[/quote]

Bandage operates like link here, where link drives better drunk, bandage plays better drunk, free from inhibitons.

Who accepted Jackie Healy Rae on here?

I am debating whether or not to get pissed tonight. I drank 6 pints in under two hours last night and my brain feels like mush.

I have also ruled myself out of an all day session tomorrow as I am retiring to lovely Leitrim for the weekend where a few hints will be had on Saturday night.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Who accepted Jackie Healy Rae on here?

I am debating whether or not to get pissed tonight. I drank 6 pints in under two hours last night and my brain feels like mush.

I have also ruled myself out of an all day session tomorrow as I am retiring to lovely Leitrim for the weekend where a few hints will be had on Saturday night.[/quote]

You’re not heading on the session? Loser.

You were in bad shape last night.

[quote=“ClarkeyCat”]You’re not heading on the session? Loser.

You were in bad shape last night.[/quote]

I told you last night I wasn’t.

I can’t really give out too much about O’Donoghues seeing as I frequented the place last night but the barmen really are the biggest crowd of cunts alive.

I would equate them to Hitler only that he is dead.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I told you last night I wasn’t.

I can’t really give out too much about O’Donoghues seeing as I frequented the place last night but the barmen really are the biggest crowd of cunts alive.

I would equate them to Hitler only that he is dead.[/quote]

They’re desperate. I ordered a Guinness off some cunt after waiting patiently for about 15 minutes at a very busy bar. He poured it and went to serve other customers, including pouring a couple more Guinness. He then proceeded to top up and hand Guinness to these other pricks and leave me standing there aghast. I finally got mine after calling out to him, gave him my most menacing look, finished the pint and fucked off out of the place. Never been back and never will go back.

Gulgitty glugitty glug glugaroo
Give me a pint there ya spiteful shrew
Many a Mcardles to be had on a night
After five more I’ll go for a shite

They think that they have a right to be cunts because the place has ‘character’. Last night I ordered in that little cubby hole. The lad collecting the glasses (who is sound in fairness) took the order of a pint of Guinness and shouted it into the bar. Next thing I know this thick cunt of a barman comes out with a Guinness that looked like it was poured straight.

I asked him is he was having a laugh and for some reason gave him the money. When he came back with my change I said that the pint was shite. He looked at me as if to say ‘how dare this guy say that to me’ and asked me to repeat it. I said that it was a disgrace giving that to anyone. Instead of offering to pour me another or even throwing some of it out, letting it settle and refilling it, he shouts ‘so you want your money back then’ and starts shouting ‘the pint isn’t good enough for this guy he wants his money back’.

The thirst was too strong for me at that stage and the pinty had settled remarkably well so I decided to take it. ‘Fuck you. I’ll take it’ I said to yer man who exchanged the ‘fuck you’ back and threatened to come out from the behind the bar and confront me before thinking better of it.

I meant to add - contrast that to Mulligans where I was drinking beforehand where ordering was done with a wink and holding up fingers.

Shit barmanning there farmer, but you were wrong to take it if you were dubious about it at all, that just lead to the rest of the carryon. To be fair you should have dropped it and walked out altogether.

Baggot Street is pretty fucking bent as far as streets go in my opinion. Shit selection of food down the end, when I worked round there anyway, and a load of crap pubs full of cunts down the other end.

Yeah - probably should have but I wanted a pint!

:pint:

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Yeah - probably should have but I wanted a pint!

:pint:[/quote]

Yea, but there’s nothing like a good storm out, great sense of vindication to be had in it.

The Baggot Inn is a grand spot if you can get by the pricks of bouncers. Foleys is alright as well.

Larry Murphy’s is one of the worst pubs in Dublin and O’Donoghue’s is just cuntish.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I told you last night I wasn’t.

I would equate them to Hitler only that he is dead.[/quote]

How do you frequent a place on one night? Jackass.

:smiley: :clap:

Baggot Inn is a ridiculous hole. No trainers allowed me bollix. I fucking got myself in though. Cunts.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]They think that they have a right to be cunts because the place has ‘character’. Last night I ordered in that little cubby hole. The lad collecting the glasses (who is sound in fairness) took the order of a pint of Guinness and shouted it into the bar. Next thing I know this thick cunt of a barman comes out with a Guinness that looked like it was poured straight.
[/quote]

As Thrawneen has outlined, farmer, they have a queue of Guinness ready to go to be topped up. The Guinness was lovely there last night.