Who's this IMF chap charged with rape?

Don’t think we should be conducting our business with rapists.

Not content with raping countries on a macro level, they’re actually trying to rape individual misfortunes now on a micro level.

Seems like this character will need a bail out of his own.

:lol:

Ed Hayes on the Sam Smith show told the whole story this morning… Mental shit, fav to be next French president, staying in a 3k suite, unlimited, unvouched expense account… Coming out of jacks in the nip, maid walks in, chases her round the room, locks her in the jacks, tries a bit of rape… She escapes, he legs it to airport, but forgets his phone… Hauled off plane. Banged up abroad.

Mere hijinx.

Crazy tweet for Dan Boyle:

“Strauss-Kahn sexual assault allegations are of course of the utmost seriousness, but paying $3,000 for a hotel room isn’t all that far behind.”

He’s making quite the case for the dumbest Green Party member but Gogarty probably still out in front on that one.

They’re all retards Rocko.

Sounds like something out of Benny Hill.

There’s been a rape up there!

this guy is in the shit. Benson and stabler are on the case

Did it happen in Ireland?

Another famous French lover…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEdBndu0YUM

This whole thing is bizarre, he seemingly gave an interview three weeks ago and said he reckoned he was under surveillance.

Only three weeks ago, Strauss-Kahn evoked such a possibility in an interview with French newspaper Libération when he said he thought he was under surveillance and named the three principal difficulties he foresaw if he was to stand for the presidential elections.

“Money, women and the fact I am Jewish.” He added: “Yes, I like women … so what?” He said he could see himself becoming the victim of a honey trap: “a woman raped in a car park and who’s been promised 500,000 or a million euros to invent such a story …”

If there’s anything in that Elliot Spitzer can consider he got off lightly.

It all sounds like a bit like the screenplay from Maid in Manhatten staring j-lo *

Yours in life mimicing movies,
GSH

[size=“1”]* except for the rape bit[/size]

Some French chick has claimed Strauss-Kahn sexually assaulted her ten years ago.

She’s a fair looker. I’ll see if I can dig out a pic later.

She’s a family friend so says her mother asked her not to go through the hassle of pressing charges. Remarkably she gave an interview on French tv a few years ago where she described what happened. They bleeped out his name at the time but apparently most people knew who it was and yet nobody really mentioned it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUv67o8er1k

Nice double bluff by the big man. ‘I guarantee you I’ll be accused of rape’ he says before waiting a couple of weeks and then raping the first chancey looking young wan he sees.