Wikileaks

Some oz corruption case about contracts for printing cash or something very disappointing. Although the malaysian airlines conspiracy lads are going to jizz themselves when the see the list of countries involved

Indonesia
Malaysia
Vietnam
Australia

https://wikileaks.org/aus-suppression-order/press.html

Those Indonesians and Malaysians are rotten, sneaky cunts and not to be trusted.

Watching an excellent documentary on Julian Assange and Wikileaks. So many stories going on but ultimately a question of whether complete freedom of information and speech really means that. The answer is no.

Assange comes out of it very well I think.

Also incredible to think that hundreds of thousands of classified information files were extracted by a single disgruntled army man, who wanted to be a woman and were held by small group of people.

Fascinating story.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/feb/05/julian-assange-un-panel-uk-sweden-deprivation-of-liberty

The CIA had a jet and team of operatives on stand-by in Denmark for a number of weeks waiting for the order to capture Edward Snowden if he stepped into European territory. Would make you think Assange was 100% correct not to go to Sweden.

President Barack Obama has commuted Chelsea Manning’s sentence for leaking documents to Wikileaks in 2010.
The 29-year-old transgender US Army private, born Bradley Manning, will be freed on 17 May instead of her scheduled 2045 release.
She was sentenced to 35 years in 2013 for her role in leaking diplomatic cables to the anti-secrecy group.
The leak was one of the largest breaches of classified material in US history.

1 Like

Lucky boy/girl

2 Likes

Has to last to May yet mind you…

True. I think Obama went outside the procedure as well. Think I read last week that the application went in too late or was supposed to be recommended by some military council.

Assange’s head will be on a US plate one day. No fucker attacks my country and gets away with it.

I love the way Republicans outraged at Manning’s sentence being commuted are insisting on referring to her as “he”.

Displaying their moronicism on one topic isn’t enough, they have to also simultaneously display it on another topic so as to not leave themselves open to being called “cucks”.

Will Assange go through with his promise to hand himself in? Has Obama mugged him off?

1 Like

@ProjectX?

How has he mugged him off?
Obama is gone on Friday. Wikileaks did some fairly strategic leaking against Hilary Clinton so you can be sure Assange will have no fears of returning to America under a Trump administration.

He’ll duck it on the basis that Manning hasn’t been pardoned - his sentence has been commuted

Informative. I figured he’d find some way. Be interesting to see what he decides.

1 Like

Pamela Anderson is gonna get some flaking tonight

Six years in the basement of the Ecuadorian embassy in London are over for Assange, he has been arrested