With rent increasing is now the time to buy a 2nd property from the bank

Iron Mike don’t give no shit! Fair play to ya kid!

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is already on the phone to report sightings of people burning rubbish and quoting the car registration.

10 Likes

Ah no. I’ve the SUV parked out the back for that covert operation

People may have to adjust their expectations in coming years.

Aye, if she plays her cards right, she could get a third holiday out of it

1 Like

Would you?

1 Like

Two weeks in Youghal just wouldn’t be the same.

Agreed ours has it completion is contingent on drawdown

Christ no!! Barely clears four foot and is a Norrie

In Tipperary they are great for putting fertiliser bags in the club colours around telegraph poles. There for years in some places

1 Like

Yeah but the vast majority is a standard contract with most clauses never argued over afaik?

I was gonna send @iron_mike a get well card and a few scratch cards recently. Now that I know his address is 53 Ballyragett, Kilkenny, I’m away in a hack. Job is oxo, as the man himself would say

5 Likes

I meant the process rather than the contract but you’re right.

1 Like

New builds yes, but it’s only ten years or less since swathes of houses were being sold for less than construction cost.
The next while might actually be where the complete breakdown of repossession comes back to haunt the country a bit, as banks hold fast in refusing to lend to anyone vaguely deemed as risky, as there is no effective security.

Another one on the way😭 the amount of crap in the attic🤦‍♂️

10 Likes

What are you sending it away for, tis only half full.
A couple of sheets of ply down the side and work away

1 Like

Could you not at least get @flattythehurdler to obscure the registration plates first?

PULSE still chuggin’ away I’d say.

It’s all "turn key"now @Fagan_ODowd.Most couples 20 years ago moved in as soon as the electricity and water was connected.The house would have been finished off as time went on.Cunts today think they’re entitled to everything,fancy house 2 fancy cars and a big sun holiday with a few weekend breaks Inbetween.They whine like fuck then about having to pay for it all.You couldn’t make it up.

5 Likes

Thought you lived in Limerick kid?