With rent increasing is now the time to buy a 2nd property from the bank

Would you not just be happy with what you have?

2 Likes

The kaiser is making millionaires of everyone again. It’s all aboard, only we know how we broke down last time, so it can’t happen again. A rising tide lifts all boats.
A property market booming at levels not seen even in the tiger.
God bless the government.
It looks after all its citizens.
We will soon be stalking the corridors of power across the globe, with our infallible recipe for untold wealth for all, based on house prices.

I would be to an extent…have a nice house in a good area…but I dont think anyone is every fully satisfied with their house.

Surely now is the time to convince your good lady that Howth is more than a Welsh fishing village?

1 Like

That’s what happens when your missus makes the calls & ties a lead around your balls.

2 Likes

This is what irks me. Social Media and the snowflake generation drive this always want more culture. Noone is happy with what they have anymore. People will send themselves to early graves with the stress of keeping up with others without realising how good they actually have it.

10 Likes

Haha the capital of the midwest is my home mate.

I wouldnt knock the quality of life up there…but the extra disposable income in Limerick vs Dublin is huge.

Quality of life obviously is another debate.

This is v true…but a half acre with no neighbours is v desirable as you get older.

:confused:

Either I’ve uncovered the most unlikely dual account, or you’ve mistaken that comment to be directed at you for some weird reason.

Sure why stop at half an acre???

Not possible surely.

Half an acre in county Limerick is reaching the key @Mac

I’m joking…any property in Limerick is worth a v decent rental yield.

Its the joys of bubbles outside of Tipp hurling.

Wtf?

Are you pissed of a Wednesday night?

That’s an unusual comment, I could never imagine moving now that I have kids, we’ve built on a bit but can never see us leaving this place. We dodged a bullet though because before our first was born we were looking at a beautiful little 2 bed cottage on Shelbourne avenue, absolutely tiny.
Choose wisely cause you won’t want to out yourself through a move.

2 Likes

It’s 2007 all over again.

One of my houses was valued by two auctioneers this week ak 80-90k more than i paid two years ago,time to sell i think.

1 Like

Ballsy guys sell and rent at the top of the market.

Missus might take some convincing.

Anecdotally, I find women drive this culture. Bitches always be competing with each other. It starts off with getting rooms “done up” in response to their friends doing likewise then it progresses to house extensions to make their house bigger than friends and finally to buying a bigger house to ensure their house has more bedrooms than their friends. Apologies for the stereotypical / sexist nature of this post.

11 Likes

Women like to nest.

What cunt coined the phrase “the property ladder”. Lads making good money build golden cages chasing a bigger house, nicer car, more expensive restaurants.

utter horsehit

@Fran @artfoley & @feck_it are worse than any women

2 Likes