With rent increasing is now the time to buy a 2nd property from the bank

You’re an awful stupid fucker sometimes.

1 Like

At the end of the day, all that matters is a decent TV and some space to be left the fuck alone sometimes.

5 Likes

Says the man who lives in a communist era high rise

5 Likes

Great post and bang on the money…

No need to apologise pal we expect nothing less

2 Likes

This 100%

@The_Most_Infamous banging on about never being happy :rollseyes:… couple of cold beers and a good game on the tv is one of life’s greatest joys - or you can swap a match for David Attenborough … Himself and @glasagusban would be too busy looking out the widow at the neigbours to appreciate things like that tho.

6 Likes

Fucking half acre, you’d have to build the house on the septic tank.

1 Like

If you had ever lived with a woman other than your mother you’d know what @Bandage is talking about - don’t be getting lippy on something you know nothing about. Bandage has a life partner and is very entitled to his opinion on the matter.

2 Likes

Sorry, I left out effeminate men who often exhibit the same behaviour.

Believe that if it makes you feel better.

Sorry that yourself and @bandage live with unhappy social climbing bitches. Explains the mood swings from ye on here I suppose.

3 Likes

Princess is at the top of the ladder, mate … As bizarre as it might sound to you, i’ve been in more than one relationship and have built up a life experience of women’s behaviour in general… you should try engaging with some and you’ll see what we are on about.

@ChocolateMice
advise needed
Im thinking of purchasing a third house
itll be in a suburban area , the purpose will be to rent to snowflake type fucks, id imagine the mortgage to be +/- 800 a month, rent will be at least 1600 fpr the bastards
ill only a allow a couple who are really struggling to get cash together for a mortgage and who are starting out in decent jobs, she’ll want the “nice place”, ill ensure the DD comes from his bank a/c
house will be unfurnished, 2 year lease to trap the bastards
thoughts??

2 Likes

I can’t see how this can fail… but depends where you are buying the house, 1800 wouldn’t cut it outside the pale… you’d probably be looking more at 1200-1400 once you get outside Dublin/Kildare.

1 Like

+1. My life partner is very happy in the penthouse but I’ve warned her that a huge wrap around balcony and a large garden are mutually exclusive ambitions for the time being. I jest - my comments were anecdotally and observation based and I apologise again for the offence caused.

You’ve only offended 1 grown man so I don’t think it warrants an apology

One could always outsource this function to the local hostelry, with the company of a decent book.

2 Likes

You can’t outsource your alcoholism though.

Delighted to give @Bandage the all important tenth there.

Lot of misinformed comment here. House prices don’t go down, they only go up. @briantinnion that house may well be 44% above asking price now but house prices are expected to rise 8-10% this year. If you buy now, rent it out for 3 or 4 years at top dollar now in D4 and D6, you could sell it on then at a fairly hefty profit assuming that there is a year on year rise of around 10% which is very sustainable.

You’ll obviously have property tax and have to pay a property management crowd but you’ll basically have a few chumps paying your mortgage for 3 or 4 years and then a nice tidy profit for yourself.

5 Likes

There’s also those who haven’t posted but who are silently suffering because their missus wants to knock down a wall to make the kitchen bigger in response to her pal’s new kitchen.

2 Likes