Woeful Journalism

9%!

Betteridge’s law of headlines is an adage that states: "Any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no

4 Likes

That was fairly laughable.

Cairns will do nothing .

Id say most people would vote for Aontu or the National Party before giving the SDs a vote.

The SD wave will end up like the green wave at the Oscars. Limply lapping up at a raw sweage pipe into an estuary full of floating poo.

I can’t for the life of me understand how the Irish times continues to publish weekly drivel from Finn Mcredmond (well, apart from her being well connected).

Maybe they needed an anti-Una Mullally? At least about half of Mullally’s articles are insightful and cogent. The other one just reheats variations on tory giving out about PC nonsense.

3 Likes

She’s absolutely cat. Malojeon.

Johnny Coopers “thought piece” in todays Irish Times is some piece of drivel

1 Like

He did a fair job to twist his ol rival Zach into the narrative

I’d be no big fan of Paul Murphy or anything, but journalists can be proper dickheads some time.

2 Likes

Agreed. Pathetic.
Seperate but similar, there’s a late late interview tubridy did with Murphy on youtube that is pathetic. Tries to do a hatchet job on him but is so shit at it Murphy comes across as the most sane and rational of the 2 by far.

He can away and shite

At least hes calling the kid “this”, instead of “it”

1 Like

In all fairness this is complete bollocks from Una*.

*I haven’t read the article.

Sure there’s lads drinking cans of beer on the Quays every day.

Calls Wenger’s Arsenal after 2004 arrogant arseholes. Gives no reason why they should be called that. In fact in the article he then calls Arsenal likeable and a decent bunch of lads.
Wanker

3 Likes

That is the biggest pile of bollocks he’s ever come up with…and it’s a crowded field

3 Likes

Ruadhán has to go

1 Like

No surprise that it was the gormless Jennifer O’Connell who was duped.

5 Likes