Woeful Journalism

Jesus Christ anyone still on Twitter should delete it immediately. An awful place

2 Likes

It’s being speculated by at least one Twitter user that this account may be another burner of Harris.

The account claims to be a real person who has written for the Clonmel Nationalist, and a quick search brings up two or three extremely cliched, pro-Trump articles from that paper by a “Brigid McIntyre”. Brigid claims to have flown twice from Ireland to Florida and back just to vote for Trump. Though the Twitter account states she lives in the US.

But the Twitter content is extremely Harrisy, you’d have to say. Does Brigid/Bridget actually exist in the real world?

https://twitter.com/bridgetfmcinty1

If I had to guess, I’d wager a guy called Stephen Kearon might be involved in all this. He has long form online to my memory. Fianna Fail guy from Wicklow.

2 Likes

I would think there are all sorts of legal cases pending starting with Aoife Moore.

Lads

Irish Twitter is a nawful place

He’s views on the shinners are even stronger than Harris. He said something smart about Bobby Sands years ago afair which got him national recognition

@Turenne ?

1 Like

Dónal Óg Cusack’s hurling league preview (rte.ie)

id imagine he put a lot more effort into his reference for tom humphries

Where have we heard that before? :rofl:

2 Likes

The collective like this.

Harris on radio one now

man with 4 kids builds 5 bedroom house, but its all the shinners fault that people cant afford homes

Pearse Doherty says he is not obliged to list new coastal Donegal family home in Dáil register - Independent.ie

1 Like

Pearse had proved the average industrial wage (along with his wife’s salary) is enough to build a nice modest house.

dont forget the 50k in unvouched and untaxed expenses

1 Like

They don’t take the average industrial wage anymore I think?

Oh right didn’t know that

Was that ever agreed by the party formally ??

Dessie’s rule I think it’s called

1 Like