Woeful Journalism

This is dreadful (I’m seething with myself for reading most of it)

I didnot get to the end, I assume she did find the kindest street

Róisín Ingle: Did I find the kindest, most friendly street in Ireland?

1 Like

it couldnt be the kindest street in ireland if roisin was standing on it, given her mocking of abuse victims

2 Likes

Roisin Ingle is a repeat offender in this thread.

Did she ever apologise for that last article? I’m guessing probably not.

2 Likes

Malachy Clerkins “humouress” piece in the paper of record today

3 Likes

Conor Pope in the Paper of Record, explains to his readers how to read a calendar

1 Like

I don’t think there’s any such thing as a bank holiday any more. We have ten public holidays, I don’t think there are any days the bank’s close outside of them.

Last Monday was a bank holiday but not a public holiday. Good Friday is also a bank holiday but not a public holiday.

1 Like

Good Friday and December 27 are bank holidays not public holidays

2 Likes

@Jahan & @Bod95 are correct here. Ordinarily Good Friday is the only bank holiday that is not a public holiday save for when Christmas Day falls on a Sunday, in which case, 27th December becomes a bank holiday.

3 Likes

Last Monday was a public holiday for new years day? Good Friday I didn’t know about, do businesses close even though it’s not a public holiday? Thought it was a normal workday. Ditto 27 Dec.

I’m not an expert (cc @Massey) but I think when New Year’s Day falls on a weekend there is no entitlement to the next working day off, but obviously that is not the case for most people in practice.

1 Like

No the ten public holidays you get a day off, if they fall on a weekend you get the next Monday.

Bank holiday comes six times a year
Days of enjoyment to which everyone cheers
Bank holiday comes with six-pack of beer
Then it’s back to work A-G-A-I-N

1 Like
1 Like

These before and after photos seem to have a flaw.

Its the annual attempt to rehabilitate bailey

3 Likes

Another absolute cunt with no self awareness

4 Likes

Its some read. She admits she was wrong to sit on the swing with stuff in her hands. She sdmits she was wrong to go talk absolute shit to sean o rourke on rte1 and she admits she was wrong to not disclose the fact she ran a 10k a few weeks after the accident. But its all someone elses fault.

Sean Quinn levels of self delusion.

8 Likes