Man (Male) wants to play women's (Female) AFL

This brick shithouse

wants to play with these lovely girls

and nobody is able to stop him.

1 Like

Th ose girls will make shit of him/her.

Will they fuck…6"2’ and near 16 stone playing against girls…look at the arms on it for ffs.

Anyway, I’m more concerned with screaming marys who’d be launching a discrimination case if he is ruled ineligible to play.

1 Like

They’ll run rings around it. Have you watched any of these girls playing? They’re good and they’re fucking hard assed bitches.

Australia :smile:

1 Like

Isn’t that African runner a bloke too running in the wimmins races

He is. But that’s not a contact sport. This guy is a thug.

She was denied?

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Sure he is entitled

This I’d what everyone wanted.
Equality. He is entitled to it. It should be happening more

I’d support it in Ireland.

1 Like

the lefty headbangers will be all over this

1 Like

We need quotas for women on men’s AFL teams problem solved

A Wexford-based teacher of my acquaintance told me that as he was coaching a school ladies football side in recent weeks they encountered an opposing side which had a boy playing - the boy was called a female first name by his team-mates. He caused wreck in the game and posted a significant score to win the game. The teacher shrugged and said there was no way his team could win in the situation.

Wait, was the boy a ringer, or is it a case of the boy being a girl? Or a girl being a boy? Or transitioning?

That knowledge is above my pay-grade. Try your contacts in the lower part of Wexford.

Reading you loud and clear homie.

Was it a county final? Did he score every point?

7 Likes

Don’t be ridiculous, this was clearly not an u12 game.

1 Like

How long before lads of middling ability are using this as a mechanism to get college scholarships only available to females?

I’d imagine the binary (is that the nomenclature these days?) women would be quite resentful and target the newcomer quite aggressively, indeed, in an almost discriminatory manner.
Cue hand wringing of epic proportions, a massive media circus and a huge row between women and the lgbt (again, nomenclature?) community