Woof!

@mickee321 - check out this James Horncastle on twitter at the moment. What a cunt. “Cholo” will be tempted to tear off his suit to reveal a kit and sub himself on apparently. He also suspects Di Natale taught Alexis to shoot and score from that angle. Using nicknames, a pointed reference to show knowledge of a player’a backstory and so on. This is vintage football hipster woofdom by this absolute cunt. I’m off to abuse him.

jesus
ill deal with him later
referring to people that you dont personally know by a nickname is utterly cuntish, this whole “cholo” shite about Simeone is almost as bad if not worse than the “tots” and “taggy” crap that goes with Marty morrissey.
The WOOF! brigade must have been creaming themselves yesterday , especially as the DFB pokal was such a mesmerising tactical battle , who wants a 3-2 when you can have an epic 0-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd3-MTPeHFo

normally i´d agree with the nickname bullshit being used as knowledge of a backstory but when it comes to south americans and spanish they nearly all have a nickname in fairness…

Dunphy just said WOOF!:smiley:

The Bulldog is about to bark.

Woof!

The shit emanating from some of these woof merchants during the World Cup has been sickening so far. I’m going to have to launch an attack on James Horncastle and Jonathan Wilson whenever you’re around to back me up, @mickee321.

Dunphy again.

I’m irate here…

Another “woof” from Dunphy.

agreed its disgusting
Im actaully going to start sending Dermot Corrigan abusive tweets in the near future as my vitriol is not read out on the OTB anymore since @Rocko left the station

Miguel Delaney‏@MiguelDelaney15h
Hodgson always just too conservative for this team. He’s the biggest problem

Gavin‏@gavdoyle19847h
[U]@[B]MiguelDelaney[/B][/U] I’m going to say this now and I mean it as personal as it sounds. You’re a cunt. Now shut up

:smiley:

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 966931, member: 1137”]Miguel Delaney‏@MiguelDelaney15h

Gavin‏@gavdoyle19847h
[U]@[B]MiguelDelaney[/B][/U] I’m going to say this now and I mean it as personal as it sounds. You’re a cunt. Now shut up

:D[/QUOTE]

:smiley:

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 966931, member: 1137”]Miguel Delaney‏@MiguelDelaney15h

Gavin‏@gavdoyle19847h

:D[/QUOTE]

It gets better!

Poor auld Ken Early has had all his stuff robbed in Recife

I read the sad news on twitter but it’s heartening to see Honigstein and the rest of the “woof” brigade rallying around Ken.

He got his gaff broken into a few weeks ago too. I’d say he’s a scattery enough individual with regards to personal security.

WOOF

Woooooooof

Dunphy is one of the greatest spoofers to ever be on television and a legend at the same time, I don’t think Didi Hamann has ever laughed as much in his life, especially during the England discussion a week or so ago with Cunningham.