Rapscallion
Guttersnipe

Melange.

Hebetudinous.

Scuttle

Serendipity

Pecker-neck

fawning

Brendan Howlin used the word serendipitous twice on the radio this morning. Must be a Wexford thing.
He also used the word moiety, instead of the word half. Either he’s disappeared up his own hole or he’s trying to put one over on the punters.

Vanquished.

This word should jog the memories of my fellow Galwegians as back in the 80’s and early 90’s the Connacht Tribune used it to accompany the team photos of any side that had been defeated in the previous weekend action. Come to think of it, it quite often accompanied the photos of Galway Football and Hurling teams. The Connacht seem to have abandoned it in recent years.

Pebbledash.

I just pebbledashed the toilet.

[quote=“Jimmy Mc Nulty, post: 841171, member: 1168”]Vanquished.

This word should jog the memories of my fellow Galwegians as back in the 80’s and early 90’s the Connacht Tribune used it to accompany the team photos of any side that had been defeated in the previous weekend action. Come to think of it, it quite often accompanied the photos of Galway Football and Hurling teams. The Connacht seem to have abandoned it in recent years.[/quote]
http://li347-60.members.linode.com/28097-hurling-faithful-out-force-welcome-vanquished-heroes-home

Inimical - See @Fagan ODowd

Qualifications - see @artfoley.

purloined.

Phrenology see @Bandage