Work Sets you Free

Its very very disturbing whats happened at Auschwitz (not sure if there’s a;ready a thread about this).

Who other than Neo Nazi’s would steal the sign?

I remember reading in Robert Fisks Pity the Nation about when he went to Auschwitz and one of the guards there was telling him about the nice German family who visited and leaft a wreath. A few months later it had withered and he was throwing it out when he realised there was a metal swastika in the middle of it.

There are a lot of sick bastards out there still

Poland is not yet lost.

Strange, that gate is not on the side of the road either it is inside a walled area. Amazing there was no security there.

I see a 115,000 PLN reward has been posted for its recovery. It was unbolted at one side and just ripped off at the other.

[quote=“Fitzy”]Its very very disturbing whats happened at Auschwitz (not sure if there’s a;ready a thread about this).

Who other than Neo Nazi’s would steal the sign?
[/quote]

kev is using it as the sign for the sign on his new house

you can send christmas cards to kev at:

kev
“arbeit machts frei”
model farm road,
cork

No doubt the Mossad are currently mobilising to eliminate those at fault for this outrage. The Mossad have very prominent units active in Europe in particually germany.
i can confidently predict their next of kin and businesses would also be in danger.

The director of the Yad vash’em ( holocaust museum) here in jerusalim called it “an act of war” aginst israel which is a bit OTT to be fair.

Israel could use a worldwide headline that doesn’t involve shooting kids

Well if it was a few lads nicking scrap metal (which I doubt) they will be shitting themselves now.

[quote=“mickee321”]No doubt the Mossad are currently mobilising to eliminate those at fault for this outrage. The Mossad have very prominent units active in Europe in particually germany.
i can confidently predict their next of kin and businesses would also be in danger.

The director of the Yad vash’em ( holocaust museum) here in jerusalim called it “an act of war” aginst israel which is a bit OTT to be fair.[/quote]

no doubt operation wrath of god 2 is being planned

[quote=“mickee321”]

The director of the Yad vash’em ( holocaust museum) here in jerusalim called it “an act of war” aginst israel which is a bit OTT to be fair.[/quote]

Jew in OTT comment regarding the holocaust shocker :eek:

Good lad WTB. Make a smart comment about George Bush now and all the PC boxes will be ticked. We can all sleep soundly then.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/158542420X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

In fairness, the Mossad boys are so crap these days, I doubt if they could tail a drunken Jugs coming out of Coppers.

I wonder was it Bubbles and Johnny, they are always nicking the auld scrap metal. :slight_smile:

Sign was found last night. Five guys arrested. Media reckon it was stolen to order for a collector.

We can’t be let go anywhere

Be nice to see ‘Damo’ scratched onto the wall among the names of all those dead Jews.

That was a big no no.

He must think he’s a gas man altogether

1 Like