Working nights

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dunph imagine all the extra grub you could fit in if you were awake all night, you could justifyably wake yourself during the day for your regular meals and then youd need a few good feeds if you were up all night

would be a massive bonus for the ravenous thread

:lol: Yeah he probably was a bit tired alright, probably had an occasional snooze in between.

I’d have to do it for at least 12 months.

Funnily enough the reason for the vacancy is increased business opportunities in Oz.

12hr shifts, 7 days straight, week on week off, 25% shift bonus.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m probably in it for the long haul or at least until i can do my job from home hopefully…

There are four currently and i would make five. No ladies, all hommes.

Stay away, unless you really have to, nights are never worth it. It will fuck up your whole system and your sleeping patterns will be non existent… 7 nights of 12 hr shifts is the stuff of nightmares are made of, as it would be Thursday before you are normal then you start all over again!

Sleeping at day and eating at night are not natural, you can’t fight evolution pal.

While the week off looks appetising, Carl is right here. Its grand to do a week of nights maybe once every 3 months or so but your system will be a mess from it if you do it constantly. Especially with the summer approaching, spending you’re days asleep in bed will drive you mad.
Can you do a trial period or have you to sign up for the whole hog?

Whole hog

7 straight shifts of 12 hour nights would be a killer.

It’s not worth it, no money is for that shite. It will fuck you up, trust me. Mentally you will suffer without realizing it. I’d rather be on less shilling and have me health and regular life I can plan around. You’ll be fit for nothing after a week of nights.

:lol: :clap: One for the Flano Classic Songbook

25% shift? Tell them go fuck a duck.

Also 7 12hr nights would be madness, the most I do is 3 in a row and that’s tough enough.

That’s what my mother did for 20 years as a night nurse/superintendent. 8-8 Monday-Sunday. Week on, week off. We used to avoid her if possible on the Tuesday of her week off.

I wouldn’t recommend it Dunph.

Good advice here, thanks folks.