World Cup 2010 - Round of 4

Super goal. Questions over the keeper but he hit that perfectly.

Ah I didn’t even get the tenner matched :angry:

From the child who figured Italy would cruise to the quarters and would lose only on penalties, that Portugal wouldn’t get out of their group, that Germany would rely on their ageing stars and only Ballack could save them but they’d still struggle to get out of their group…

Why do you bother your hole making such a tit out of yourself

How shit is the Uruguay keeper?

A. Very shit.
B. Awfully shit.
C. Terribly shit.
D. Utterly shit.

That is being super critical. Goal of the World Cup.

I thought Uruguay had started pretty well too.

No Ballack was ruled out before the World Cup.

You ruled out Uruguay before the group stages. Now you are saying they had an easy path to this stage. Hmmm :rolleyes:

‘[insert centre half’s name] is out of the middle’

That is fast replacing ‘oh danger here’ as George’s favourite line.

Goal shouldn’t have came about. Van Bommel with a dirtbag challenge on the lead up to it.
Some strike though.

He was but he feature heavily in your preview. It’s ok to be wrong you know. Get off the offended bus.

Holland look far likelier to score here. Not having it all their own way but creating half chances still.

Just the epitome of scum. And Robben is an awful cunt too.

Ah Van Bommel is just the worst kind of cunt. It’d rot my hole to see the cunt attain any level of joy in his life.

Forlan!!!

Christ he gets some amount of goals from outside the box. Keeper was hopeless though.

I think Tevez got goal of world cup I’ll look for it on you tube

Would like to see Uruguay win this to beat these racist bastards.

fuck holland cloggy cunts

Yes I said they would miss him not that only Ballack could save them. So you admit you were talking shit about Uruguay - level at half time in a World Cup semi final. Great stuff

Holland have been shit. Has the Uruguay keeper even made a save? Sneijder (bar the last chip for Kuyt) and Robben have been anonymous. Despite his four goals I dont think Wesley Sneijder has been all that in this World Cup. Bar the goal in a million Van Bronckhorst scored, Uruguay have been pretty comfortable.

Think Uruguay have been the better team overall. The dutch look dangerously over confident, especially after the goal. The U’s left back was in the horrors early on and the dutch left him off the hook by moving Robben to other side. He nearly got in once but for good defending from said left back, who’s gone on to play ok.

Van Bommel gets away with murder, can’t understand it. Sneijder left the boot in one time and got a free for it. I don’t like this Dutch team at all. They should come out, up it a bit and win, but i can see them not doing it. Uruguay had alot of nervous players, Pareira on left wing has been a bag of nerves, but that will go, especially after the goal.

Really want Uruguay in final. Officials are poor overall.

"How shit is the Uruguay keeper?

A. Very shit.
B. Awfully shit.
C. Terribly shit.
D. Utterly shit. "

Don’t know about that. Why do people always look for the blame first, Ray Houghton is wrecking my head with it. It was a fantastic strike.

5:15 in on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdWVc8j4P44

:popcorn:

Who’s going to say it.

Great strike Kev but it was always inside the frame of the goal. It didn’t dip late or start outside and swerve back in. He didn’t move his feet at all and went at it with his wrong hand.

:clap:

Fair play thrawneen, excellently remembered. If KiB and Rocko continue to have a tit for tat all through this game over some petty point they are beyond sad.