World Cup 2018/2022 Decision

It’ll go ahead but fans will be asked not to come.

FIFA is a horrible organization.

I thought everyone in Donetsk wanted to be Russian?

We already have best in class airport in the shaded area and all

Nah only 87% according to the latest ‘referendum’

Why anyone would move to that region in general is beyond me. The cunts are barbaric and backwards and despise westerners. They think all white women are all whores. FIFA must be the most corrupted organisation on the planet… Bringing a world cup out there goes against everything sport stands for, including the supporters side of it.

12 years ago.

3 Likes

I honestly didnt think it would go ahead in Qatar. For 12 years fully expected it to be stripped and moved to England where it could be held in the morning. Here we are. The bad guys won

1 Like

The keys and gray podcast is absolutely hilarious. Nearly a parody. Keys banging on about how he’s mates del Piero and saying how much of a great man John terry is.

1 Like

This tournament is the climax of a decade of being Qatar’s Lord Haw Haw for Keysey. It was all leading up to this. Once it’s over, he’ll need to pursue a new challenge.

With Sky, Gray was the star. Now he is an appendage. Keysey has well and truly left Gray in the desert dust.

After this World Cup, I expect Keysey to pitch up as spokesman for Vladimir Putin or Donald Trump, or land a plum job at Fox News, or become Elon Musk’s henchman. Or FIFA President.

He has amazing supervillain potential.

3 Likes

It’s hilarious stuff and must listen. Not a hint of irony about it either. Keys singing the praises of Gary and Phil Neville too I see.

It’s only 18 months since Keysey was vilifying Neville.

If you don’t like my principles, I have others.

I’d have a strong suspicion butt, becks, giggs, Neville and scholes are looking for a Middle Eastern buyer for Salford.

Butt, giggs and scholes are all recently gone full time with Salford. Neville part time.

Neville put their commentating, butt Is there and beckham a sponsor.

It’s very disappointing.

No one else would employ them

Club '92 at Leopardstown racecourse as bouncers?

My thinking was they were putting themselves in positions to get lovely pay days when they are bought out.