World Cup 2018/2022 Decision

Asyouwere, when our respective son’s face each other in that and subsequent world cups, we’ll have to make sure we have a few large ones in the corpoate boxes they will provide for us during the games. See you in 11 years time mate.

Knives are out all over FIFA again today. Jack Warner has released the below personal email from FIFA Secretary General Jerome Valcke where Valcke intimated Qatar had bought the 2022 World Cup.

Australia have also said they will be launching proceedings to re-coop the $46m they spent on their WC bid.

Interesting times.

Dear Jack, lots of questions :wink:

Firstly I got also a very, very good feedback about the draw, its organization and the media coverage. It is great the FWC Final Draw is not the only one getting such attention but now all including the U-17. Football is really big.

For FICO, I perfectly understand your position about England. There is not a major point it is true to be discussed. I think MBH will try to attack us on various points but am prepared to answer. Nothing very new since Robben Island 2009 Exco!

For MBH, I never understood why he was running. If really he thought he had a chance or just being an extreme way to express much he does not like anymore JSB. Or he thought you can buy FIFA as they bought the WC.

I have a bet since day one, he will withdraw but on June 1st after his 10 min speech. By doing so he can say he push Blatter to make new commitments bla bla bla and get out under applause. Before means he is a loser. So … He will get some votes. Less than 60 today after CAF support. It will be the “coup de grace” if you would officially send a message as the CONCACAF President by saying CONCACAF supports unanimously.

So am not giving you advice but just feeing about what I think is the situation.

Finally just coming back to wives. You know Jack ruled are for the majority. Why? Because without a minority will always abuse! Some and a few members are given a special authorization to bring their partner at their coast and it is fine but we have a number of issues and that is why this regulation was decided a very long time ago before I was appointed for sure.

Talking about the before I was told and it is confirmed, Linsi went with MBH to visit a few MA’s. Was maybe the ex-future SG. Also one agency, Sportfive, has being very supportive and organized for MBH meeting with MA’s they have under contract.

Wow, just wake up, being in San Francisco for a few hours before flying at 1pm to Sao Paulo for the day. And am writing so much ;)).

Enjoy your day
Jerome.

hilarious that he thinks buying the world cup and buying fifa are 2 separate things

Tragic to see old friends like Jack Warner and Chuck Blazer fall out like this. Warner says the e-mail he released is “child’s play” compared to other evidence he has. It would be hilarious to see him destroy Blatter. I hope “Honest Jack” decides to operate a scorched earth policy.

Absolute farce of a press conference just now by Sepp Blatter. Rambling monologues on comppletely irrelevant topics followed by continuous stonewalling of journalists’ questions, followed by a final walk out and a lecture at the press where he called them children. Utterly hilarious. Brian Cowen has nothing on this man.

“Crisis? What is a crisis?”

Despicable that Blatter should use talking about the greatness of Barcelona to divert attention away from the non crisis.

(“Look, you stupid bastard, you’ve got no arms left!”
“Yes I have.”
“Look!”
“It’s just a flesh wound.”)

No one cares about Barcelona anymore mate, last weeks news.

New FIFA president will be none other than one Bertie Ahearn. :smiley: I see the FAI are keeping quiet at the moment and seeing what way the wind is blowing, probably the smartest thing those fuckers have ever done.

Those behemoths of morality, Coca Cola and Adidas have both expressed concerns at the goings on at FIFA House. A few more like that and we’ll have to have some sort of clear out surely?

They wont do anything until the most moral of all their sponsors Nike start expressing concern at these goings ons. :smiley:

The Scottish FA, the fucking Scottish FA, are joining their English counterparts and railing against the alleged corruption in FIFA.

Get your own corrupt house in order, you orange bastards. :guns:

Incorrect, fuckwit facists like you pretend they don’t care, but you’re seething inside. You care, yes you do.

Immoral or not, the sponsors have the shits now and that wil put the most pressure on Blatter and his cohorts. The FAI should do the right thing and abstain.

Chuck Blazer’s been sacked. The house of cards is starting to fall.

the only fascists are barca as they have links with fascist governments in central asia

what utter tripe about FIFA- why would anyone give a fuck if FIFA are corrupt are not

FIFA president Sepp Blatter has announced that in future World Cup host countries will be chosen by a vote of all the 208 member associations rather than the 24-man executive committee.

Blatter said: 'I want to give more power to the national associations.

‘In the future the World Cup will be decided by the FIFA Congress. The executive committee will create a shortlist - but will make no recommendations only a list - and the Congress will decide on the venue.’

After the failure of the FA’s attempt to have the election postponed, Blatter said he would learn from the ‘public anger’ and would lead FIFA out of their current predicament.

He said: 'We have been hit and I personally have been slapped. We have made mistakes and we will learn from this. I can say to a certain extent that this is a good warning, not just to look into our problems and I am willing to face the public anger in order to serve football.

'I am the captain weathering the storm, this is a difficult period for FIFA and I admit that readily. Not only is the pyramid shaking but our ship has drawn some water.

‘We must do something because I do not want ever again that we face this undignified situation.’

:lol: Cry me a river Fitzy.

They need to remove the 2022 world cup from Quatar

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00903/blatter_getty_903025t.jpg

The FIFA Presidential Election, in which Sepp is the only candidate, is going ahead today after the English FA failed in their attempt to have it postponed. The FA motion was defeated 172 to 17

The Argentinian head of the FIFA Finance Committee outlining his reasons for not voting for England in the bid process for 2022:

The Argentinian, head of FIFA’s finance committee, said: "We always have attacks from England which are mostly lies with the support of journalism which is more busy lying than telling the truth. This upsets and disturbs the FIFA family.

"To present such a project as David Bernstein presented is like shooting a penalty because it cannot be always from the same place that the insults and problems come from.

"I see it at every Congress. They have specific privileges with four countries having one vice-president. I don’t know what our president has said.

"But we have seen the World Cup go around the world, to South America and Africa and it looks like this country does not like it.

“It looks like England is always complaining so please I say will you leave the FIFA family alone, and when you speak, speak with truth.”

[b]In an interview with a German press agency yesterday, Grondona called England “pirates” and added: "Yes, I voted for Qatar, because a vote for the US would be like a vote for England. And that is not possible.

“But with the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left.”[/b]

:lol:

I hate that utter cunt Blatter,greasy piece of cheating shit.Bag his fucking ashes! :angry:

Ah lovely, just lovely, Diego would approve :clap: