World Darts Grand Prix

An all Irish battle between Jacko Barry and Mick McGowan coming up live from City West on Sky Sports 1 shortly.

Not to be missed.

Standard poor enough so far

Barney just lost the first set.

barney is a cocksucking cunt. i hope tabern batters the moody cunt:guns:

Who won the all Ireland battle?

Jacko Barry I think.
He was well in control when I switched over.

James Wade beaten by Dennis Priestley :clap:

anderson versus lewis pick of tonight’s games. wade knocked out so early takes from tournament as he is one of only three that can challenge taylor

good darts from jaws there

:rolleyes:

I haven’t seen any of this so far and unusually didn’t even consider getting tickets.

How has the standard been?

I haven’t seen any of this so far and unusually didn’t even consider getting tickets.

How has the standard been?[/quote]

standard is very good, the quality in the PDC is now unreal. The only players from BDO i could see ‘competing’ on the PDC circuit would be adams and fitton. averages dont count for much here with the double to start.

Taylor is a complete cunt. Off to the faces you’d like to smack I go…

Jacko Barry about to get underway against Steve Beaton on Sky Sports. Go wan ta fuck, the pride of Ireland.

Barry kicking Adonis ass here. Lovely darts.

Great darts here.

Barry destroying Beaton, then Beaton comes back to win 7 of 9 legs, then goes to pieces as Barry gets back into the groove and we’re heading for a decider.

Ah, super stuff. We could be going to a winner takes all deciding leg. Great comeback by the pride of Ireland.

Ole Ole Ole Ole

Epic.

We’re all part of Jacko’s army…

Ole, ole, ole, ole…

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :pint: :pint:

Ah super stuff. Some mental strenght from Barry, especially for a Dub. He looked beat, but threw some great darts to drag himself back into it. Although Beaton will be kicking himself. Think he let the crowd get to him too much.

I think I’ve had him drive me around in a taxi before