Wrestling Update

[quote=“north county corncrake”]whereabouts in italy locke -

Italy is without doubt my favorite county in the world . will you be catching a match[/quote]

can Italy play in the GAA championship like New York and London now then too?

What the fuck, i thought this was to be about wrestling? I want those 2 minutes back…

If youy hold your cursor over the thread title in the main forum, it says what this thread is really about by bringing up the first 2 or 3 lines of the first post. That could catch you out Bandage.

The tall cunt

Just got wind of a funny story.

Apparently Farmer was trying to chat up Lady Liberty herself and she wasn’t pleased with the height differential. She’s used to being the bigger person and wasn’t happy.

Did Farmer never cop onto this thread, thick cunt :smiley:

I saw the thread in it’s previous incarnation of a title - whatever that was.

Didn’t really feel the need to reply.

How the fuck did you remember this Puke?

Actually when you think about it this is fairly pathetic by the lard one.

He has a laugh about my height and then tries to hide it behind a thread title that I wouldn’t have interest in so that I wouldn’t find out.

In the words on Miley Byrne ‘You’re not a man at all. You’re nothing but an auld shite’.

Farmer in ‘I’m not annoyed - it doesn’t warrant commenting on’ post.

Farmer, minutes later, in ‘Actually, I am annoyed - I need to comment on this’ post.

Let the anger out, Farmer - don’t bottle it all up.

Come out from hiding under the bed Bandage. There’s nothing to be frightened of.

Oh god here we go again. Nice work Puke :stuck_out_tongue:

Good to see Mr. Kennedy getting ready to make his big comeback to the world of professional wrestling. :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94qTNa1zV7M&feature=related