Wrongs perpetrated by the British Army (the original title was buggering me)

I wasn’t a fan of her music or emo music in general and her pontificating on Northern issues.

The Ra stoolers don’t like what they see when they look in the mirror. I imagine when you blow a child to bits and see that white coffin on the news it haunts your dreams.

They claim to be willing to die for Oireland but the self loathing seeps from every post. You can see why they wanted to turn Northern Ireland into a killing fields of ethnic cleansing to sacrifice their blood sacrifice lust.

1 Like

And the walls are tumbling down.

Just like your boys bravely shot and killed a 12 year old girl in the back a few miles down the road from where I grew up.

Was this the Romans or the Goths?

This is coming from watching a documentary of a British Army atrocity in Ballymurphy?

The level of cognitive dissonance required to sustain this level of self-deception has swallowed the entire lives of many pro-establishment southerners, including the entire lives of many posters on TFK.

I thought this thread was about wrongs perpetrated by the British army. Could the whataboutery fucktards who read too much Ruth Dudley Edwards upon picking up the Sindo off their mothers coffee table when they came out of the attic please set up your own thread, and you can entitle it with whatever anti republican slogan you want.

2 Likes

The British Army shot and killed 12 year old Majella O’Hare on her way home from school 42 years ago.

You are finished as a credible poster.

Fuck I’ve been taking him seriously all year!

You’re the guy who ran off when the going got tough earlier. You bitch.

:joy:

Did you change your nappy? Is that why you came back?

when did he start as one?

1 Like

:rollseyes:

:eyes:

Go get someone to form an argument for you.

If there was ever an argument to get the All Ireland finals pushed back to their traditional dates, this thread is it.

2 Likes

Incredible INTERNETTING from @Tank here. A total destruction of barstool blueshirtery. Well played. :clap:

2 Likes

Tour de France.

1 Like