Wrongs perpetrated by the British Army (the original title was buggering me)

You could live until the end of the world mate and still not understand the mindset of the modern pretend free state republican. It’s a fundamental psychological disorder based on the collective guilt of hiding under their beds while “their citizens” in NI were being burned out of their homes and beaten off the streets.

@Sidney is to be forgiven as like Jeremy Corbyn he sincerely believes he was in the RA.

Commendable attempt at moderation but about as useful as requesting lads to finish their drinks and go at 12.30am of a Saturday night.

1 Like

Would you grow up. If you want to stand on your tiptoes by seeking the protection of the likes of sid and glas then go ahead. But don’t be surprised if you get called out for being an asshole.

1 Like

Sid and Glas are two wankers…

1 Like

Now you’re talking. Stop winding up Sid, it’s cruelty.

Typical Galway – throwing snakey shhlaps.

I don’t think you’ve reformed yet, pal, and “pseud” is definitely a word that sums you up - not just when you’re rattled, but all the time. There’s not much difference between those last two, admittedly.

@anon7035031 seems particularly rattled and incoherent today, even by his standards.

The exposing of him as a Nazi sympathising Jew hater seems to have really touched a raw nerve.

Stop projecting your anti-Semitism on to others Jeremy, it confirms your status as a halfwit.

Woah, you called me “Jeremy”. :laughing:

Christ, you’re good.

2 Likes

Those boys will do anything to remain relevant at this stage. They were funny 5 years ago.

1 Like

their banter has gone very stale

The Pretend IRA or Waterford Whispers?

The mallow news cunts as well .

mallow news cunts

That’s very good

A rope

Rolls of fat.

1 Like

2 Likes