WTB and his student chums terrorize the elderly on streets of Galway

[media=youtube]EwbbjAKtlu0

What’s the story with those tards? Getting kicks out of chapping at and kicking on doors?

wheres padraig nally when ye need him

:clap::clap::clap:

A squad car goes by about 20 secs in. You’d think it would’ve stopped and asked them what the fuck they were doing.

Students are utter benders these days. I almost vomit up in UCD on a daily basis, listening to them go on.

Not sure if thats Bohermore or not, if it is they’ll eventually kick on the wrong door and that will be the end of them fullstop, cunts.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]A squad car goes by about 20 secs in. You’d think it would’ve stopped and asked them what the fuck they were doing.

Students are utter benders these days. I almost vomit up in UCD on a daily basis, listening to them go on.[/quote]

To be fair to the squad car when it passed they were just a group of kids on a street.

It’s at 2:36am though, isn’t it? When we were younger they regularly used stop and ask us what we were up to, even during the day.

I didnt look at the clock to be honest, fair point.

Oh ya I remember when we were in college we used to knock on peoples doors. Those were crazy times :rolleyes:

Retards.

[quote=“Julio Geordio”]Oh ya I remember when we were in college we used to knock on peoples doors. Those were crazy times :rolleyes:

Retards.[/quote]

good man the puke

Looks like Bohermore alright. A Sweeney’ll sort them.

Apparently, student anti-social behaviour is way up in Galway this year. You’d wanna be some sad coont to be up to that sort of shite, whatever about having loud parties and annoying your neighbours and that kind of thing.

I have no idea who these people are, but given that this looks like Bohermore, the old lady was probably the one that started it. If she wasn’t a trouble maker she wouldn’t be living there.